Watch Your Inbox

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
congratulations to those who have secured an allocation!! I have had the pleasure to meet some of you and after listening to your "Ford" passion are truly deserving!!! Thank you Ford for this opportunity!! I have been "wait listed" (an answer to my previous post asking if there will be a wait list!!). At least if I eventually receive one, it will give more time to save up my pennies!! In the mean time I am waiting delivery of a 2016 Focus RS (also very difficult to get!) and will hold me over for now!!

I have read over the "waiting list " affidavit, Not sure how to deliver it, must be signed and notarized, No address or fax No (it is 2AM here , maybe I missed it). Those who have received allocations any instructions?

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
[video=youtube;zMRrNY0pxfM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMRrNY0pxfM[/video]
LOL....EXACTLY how I'm feeling right now lmao

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
I am IN !!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Ford.

1 - Version 2.jpg

Reactions: GTMD

yimn

GT Owner
Dec 12, 2005
I just got the email as well. I just signed the doc and sent back the scanned copies as no other instruction is given.

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
So anyway, had a quick look in the junk folder, and whilst Apple thinks the congratulations isn't worth putting in the inbox it really is!

Thank you Ford for allowing a few of us 'normal' people to get one! Was keeping away from specing the car in case it jinxed things, so it's a full day on that site ahead...

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
I am IN !!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Ford.
So glad you got one too!

That's 3 of us in Europe that have the good news.

V8 FGT

GT Owner
Oct 2, 2005
London
So glad you got one too!

That's 3 of us in Europe that have the good news.

Thankyou FMC, that is all! :bow

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Original owner, 60,000 mi didn't make the cut.

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Congrats to you all :cheers

Just got an email from the german owner of 06 1232 stating that he got one too :thumbsup

Looking forward to seeing all the new FGTs at Rally 12

Greg-TT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
Congrats to everyone who has been selected!! Still have my fingers crossed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
A great night.

Gentlemen,

Team CB and the Moose's met at Ruth's Chris Steak House tonight for dinner and a bottle of Dom Perignon to celebrate our getting new GT's. We are all just ridiculously happy. :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Chip

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 904
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 976
Last edited:

fordgtkwt

GT Owner
Mar 7, 2010
Japan
guys hello congrats to all gt brothers ,,,, here in the middle east no one of us got an email , me and other 2 gt owners , anyone knows whats the problem ?

i think it might be dealers issue ? or is it still we have to wait for the mails ?? is there a dead line for mails ?

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Just got mine!!!!! On the wait list. Im not worried! IM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any one looking for a MINT 2008 Porsche GT2 with 14k on it?

Attachments

• IMG_1234.jpg
    IMG_1234.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 886
  • IMG_0406.jpg
    IMG_0406.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 971
  • IMG_1237.jpg
    IMG_1237.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 905
  • IMG_1238.jpg
    IMG_1238.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 948

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
Got the letter...no go...soo sad...

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Still Pumped up here on the East Coast !! who can sleep !! :driving:

Congrats My friend. I wonder how many of us in the 305 or the 954 have been given this honor. I'm on 3 hours of sleep.

Doctr V

GT Owner
Mar 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
Not a good feeling today at all....

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
A lot of really deserving members were rewarded. I'm sure there are more who have not posted

Last edited:

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
Congrats to all! Does anyone have a count on how many forum members got one? Thanks Ford! This is truly history in the making!

fordgt6

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 19, 2009
East Lake Weir, FL
I didn't get one.

I am an original owener.
I own a 2016 explorer, 2008 Shelby GT 500, Expedition and a 1994 pace car I worked for Ford in college. My dad was a lifelong industrial engineer at Ford. He was in charge of prepping the NY Auto Show cars at the Mahwah Assembly plant. I have owned over 20 new Ford Cars.
Oh well. At lest I still own a 2006 GT (184)

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
I want to congratulate all the accepted Forum Members. It has been a crazy ride for the last year speculating, dreaming and guessing what this incredible ride will be.

I have enjoyed being the original owner of my 2006 GT and will continue to be a proud supporter of this community.

However, I have received a rejection letter by Ford, so I will assume that if you are placed on a priority list you will be selected for the next round. I am looking forward to watching you guys build your incredible cars and hopefully I will be able to see you at future events.