Watch Your Inbox

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Appears that its getting close. All the best to the applicants!

Reactions: Special K

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Congrats to all you owners! The excitement is fun to watch! Here's hoping for us that are waiting! Scotch and beer both on standby.

Last edited:

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Good Luck to all the applicants, Ford GT Forum Members, Friends and GT enthusiasts! I just wish Ford had plans to offer these Great Ford GT’s to every applicant and customer of Ford but that can’t happen of course! If you are chosen you are very Blessed! Good Luck!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '05 & '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Central California
Congratulations!
Ford ROCKS!!!!! Thanks Admiral Raj for making our night! A Le Mans winning sibling will be coming home to many members of the Forum. You are our HERO!!!

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
I am a new Forum member and am very excited to join the group on the same day that I was lucky enough to be selected to receive a new Ford GT!

It was incredible to be at Le Mans this year in the paddock/pit and witness the triumphant repeat of the Legacy at Le Mans! And being selected to get a GT builds on my Le Mans Bucket List experience and takes it to a whole other level.

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to everyone at Ford from the Executive Team to the Individual Team members that have brought us all so much joy.

To my friends and fellow Forum members that were not selected, I am sorry and understand and feel your disappointment. I promise if you are ever in Austin I promise to give you a ride. And to my neighbor and friend Cavan - you get to be the second person to drive it :>)

I cannot wait to go to the LoneStar Le Mans and attend the GT Forum Rally and meet more of the Ford GT Team!!! My GT350R and I will see Y'all in Austin in 7 weeks!!!

Thanks Again! Frank Horton
Too kind Frank, very happy for you. Your video was truly inspiring, and like I told ya, I'd give you one. Enjoy! I wont forget this offer either, lol!

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
What does the viewer think it means? How does it make them feel?

told ya!

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
Good luck to everyone on this Site!

Joe

stephen_becker

Permanent Vacation
Jan 26, 2006
atlanta, ga & charleston, sc
What he said times a million - How cool is that?!!!
Post of the night!

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Well the rest of the days is now shot to heck!!!! Thanks Ford and Dave and Chip... I'll be wearing out my refresh key!

And yes, good luck to all!!!

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Congratulations to everyone, Exciting to watch the responses!! Like seeing everyone hitting the lottery!! Still waiting here!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
.......Finally, this car is gonna be in production until 2022. That's a long time, and a lot can happen in 3 years...
Oh no. You're not talking about a hybrid GT or autonomous GT I hope!

Ed

PS Good luck to all my forum buddies! I can't wait to celebrate with you! :)

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Let's say there is no replacement for displacement.

Dolph

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2012
Ruston, LA
No good news in north Louisiana as of yet. Still hopeing. I am changing oil in the GT tonight getting ready for the rally. Trying to occupy my mind.

Dolph

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Sorry to rehash this, but is the deferred letter different then the "we had too much demand to fill, your application is saved for next time"? Or is that the deferred letter? I assume that is the deferred letter, but there seems to be some confusion by others and I wasnt 100% myself. Thanks Dave, see ya in Austin.

Cavan
No problem.

Waitlist:

Deferred:

zach05855

GT Owner
Oct 16, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Just got my Thanks but... NO

zach05855

GT Owner
Oct 16, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Just received my Thanks but no Thanks

Dear Zachary,

Thank you for your interest and enthusiasm for the Ford GT.

Unfortunately, the demand has surpassed our very limited production, and we will not be able to fulfill your request.

Thank you again for sharing your passion for Ford and the Ford GT.

Regards,

The Ford GT Team

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Holy Grail indeed. Wow. Appreciative.

Attachments

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
I didnt apply because I knew that I wouldnt be able to pull it off even if selected. Business hasnt fully recovered from our great recession yet.

But I gotta tell ya, I am so damn happy for everyone who got accepted! I'm excited that it includes so many are Forum members. I appreciate that Ford chose to do it this way and put these beautiful machines in the hands of the right people! I may be on the sideline right now but I am with you all in spirit and enthusiasm. Just thrilled that the cars are here and that you guys are the ones getting them!!!!!! Anmd, Still way happy that I have my 2006 Heritage!!!!!

Congratulations!!! Im fist pumping in the air too!!!

Nathan

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
By the way what does the K stand for in DBK... Knight... King?
Easy... DBK particle.

In particle physics, a K meson (denoted K), is a group of mesons distinguished by a quantum number called strangeness. In the quark model they are understood to be bound states of a strange quark (or antiquark) and an up or down antiquark (or quark). Kaons have proved to be a copious source of information on the nature of fundamental interactions. The charged kaons are mesons which have a quark composition of up-antistrange for the positive kaon and antiup-strange for the negative kaon.

In other words... an unstable entity when introduced to strangeness causes your argument to decay. :biggrin

:leaving:

FikseGTS

GT Owner
Apr 15, 2007
South Florida
bunch not NOs must have went out I got a few txt, anyone hear of a yes yet?