Watch Your Inbox

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
My heart dropped when I got an email this morning... Unfortunately it was an rejection letter. Saddest day of my life indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, you must have had a hell of a charmed life so far!

But seriously, I feel your pain- bummer for sure...

Awsum GT

GT Owner '05 & '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Central California

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
West Texas
Welcome , jbrauertn!! Congrats! Are you going to Rally 11 @ COTA?

BM SoCal

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 2, 2009
Orange County, CA
There were notifications for accepted, priority waitlist and deferred.

If you've got a notification for priority waitlist, I would be feeling very good about your odds to end up with a new Ford GT.
Deferred, that's a great choice of words Dave. I've been deferred and it's ok, I will wait. I'll still have a wicked tungsten in my garage with a space next to it for the next one. Disappointed but I know there's more deserving people who also were deferred. And I'm very happy for all those great Forum members who just had their dreams come true, you all are amazing and very deserving to go first! Thanks Ford and Dave for a great process, it's been fun to follow and hopefully, someday, I get another email.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Does anyone know if Jay Leno received an acceptance letter?

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ

Well I guess it's onto the next car...unless one of you doesn't want the GT lol. Definitely wanted the new GT and was super excited when they said they were building it but I guess you can't have everything in life. Definitely a sad day here. Wish they sent the email before I go to bed instead so my whole day isn't ruined lol.

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
That is a very safe assumption.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Custom color please!

Ed
I’m either doing Ed Sim’s Gold, VinceH Petrol Gray, DBK Blue, Specracer Gray, BAT Orange or Dr Frank Red. I spent all night with no sleep to narrow it down to those 6.

Last edited:

Awsum GT

GT Owner '05 & '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Central California
disappointed he didn't post it on the FordGTForum