Watch Your Inbox

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Has anyone heard from their concierge? Do we know what year our allocations are for...2020,2021, 2022??

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Has anyone heard from their concierge? Do we know what year our allocations are for...2020,2021, 2022??
Not yet. But I would assume we are 2020, or 2021 with the last year going to the EU.

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Below is the email response from the FGT-C once your affidavit is submitted .....

"This email is to confirm receipt of your required documents, securing your Ford GT allocation. Attached you will find your digital Ford GT Welcome Guide; a summary of the key milestones of your Ford GT journey.

In the coming weeks, you will receive a notification that will inform you of the timeframe in which you can expect your Ford GT Concierge to engage you in the ordering process.

If you have any questions, please contact the Ford GT Concierge team at customer@fordgtconcierge.com.
Sincerely,

Ford GT Concierge Team"

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
1 - I would be patient on receiving a response from the concierge, since they are processing several hundred of these e-mails.

2 - There is absolutely no way to know an exact timeline at this point. The first person to get a car out of this last batch of allocations (barring some special circumstance) will be receiving their car in the latter part of calendar year 2020.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Not yet. Wondering that myself.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Not yet. Wondering that myself.

Please read the post one above yours.

Reactions: tmcphail

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
1 - I would be patient on receiving a response from the concierge, since they are processing several hundred of these e-mails.

2 - There is absolutely no way to know an exact timeline at this point. The first person to get a car out of this last batch of allocations (barring some special circumstance) will be receiving their car in the latter part of calendar year 2020.
Thanks for that info.

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014

[/QUOTE

Thanks as always Dave!!

Reactions: dbk

Jim Thommen

GT Owner
Feb 17, 2006
Bethel,Ct
Not every story here has a happy ending. I have been turned down for a Ford Gt three times. I believe a few reasons are is I own 16 cars and only 1 Ford. My background is I am an ex GM Master Technician, Shop Foreman, Chevrolet Service Director and GM Corporate Service Instructor so most of my knowledge was about GM products ( reason for 1 Ford). I separated from GM and started my own business in 1991. The business allowed me to purchase all my cars, but the downside is the business does not allow me to attend any Gt events, I also don't show the car or race it. Just drive my Gt for my own enjoyment (weather permitting) It is the only Ford I've ever owned. It is a 2005 purchased new on MSO and it now has 3060 miles on it. I perfectly understand Ford bypassing me as my application didn't look too good to me even. I'm just not the guy they expect to own a new Gt. I am happy for all that were awarded a car and no ill will to Ford.

P.S. I am a collector and would never would have sold a new Gt for any reason, unlike some others. So Fords choices are not always correct. On the upside my wife was happy when I was denied! She thought I was crazy

Last edited: