Watch Your Inbox

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
looks like I mite have to sell some cars, darn near started to cry. Just being chosen means as much to me as actually getting the car, thanks for all you do for us Dave. Bin a Ford guy from birth couldn't be more proud to be one right now.

Congrats Carl !! Anyone with a GT tattoo is committed to the cause !!.. :biggrin

JKR

GT Owner
Congratulations to everyone that has been excepted!!!!
I still haven't received an email, so there is still hope..

otis

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2011
Stillwater, MN
Congrats to all. So happy for everyone who heard the amazing news and so jealous at the same time.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Congratulations all, very, very excited for all.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Congratulations to all.

After going through the application process my self if you are one of the lucky ones you are Well deserved and of true Blue Oval Bloodlines. Not giving up yet just no email in my inbox. I will be checking every hour on the hour for the next few days. Thank you GT forum for giving us all a place to witness this historical night.

Well said Codeman!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Congratulations to everyone selected and best of luck to those who have yet to be notified. Be optimistic as it seems a production run exceeding 500 cars is likely.

This will be the second time Ford will cause me to spend more than I ever thought proper for a car. Thanks Ford for all the great memories you've provided for me and my family over many years. My wife of 25 years was 15 years old when we met. At that time she and her dad were restoring two Mustangs, one of which was a 1971 Mach I which became her first car. She told me in no uncertain terms that they were a "Ford family." Fortunately for me as it might have been a deal breaker, I was a Ford guy too.

image.jpg

Reactions: GTMD

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I love Mach 1s!

Matt

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
Congratulations to everyone selected and best of luck to those who have yet to be notified. Be optimistic as it seems a production run exceeding 500 cars is likely.

This will be the second time Ford will cause me to spend more than I ever thought proper for a car. Thanks Ford for all the great memories you've provided for me and my family over many years. My wife of 25 years was 15 years old when we met. At that time she and her dad were restoring two Mustangs, one of which was a 1971 Mach I which became her first car. She told me in no uncertain terms that they were a "Ford family." Fortunately for me as it might have been a deal breaker, I was a Ford guy too.

View attachment 43375

Glad to see you made it Paul, congratulations!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
You too Matt. Let me know what color you're getting so I can pick something different. Ha.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Wow- amazing to see the preponderance of forum members chosen for this honor. Congrats to some very deserving people!

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
Congrats!!!!

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
I can finally sleep well tonight. Jovette and I get our first grandbaby and a new GT 6 weeks apart. Wow...I am truly blessed. I think I .will name the car "LB...Lillian Belle" :wink

Attachments

• IMG_7392(2).JPG
    IMG_7392(2).JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 895

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Congrats to all who have been selected. Cherish the moment and the many blessed memories to come. I'm still waiting for an email, but will be hard to sleep tonight.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Still Pumped up here on the East Coast !! who can sleep !! :driving:

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
Congratulations to all!!! This is awesome that so many from the forum got an allocation :) very, very exciting!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I can finally sleep well tonight. Jovette and I get our first grandbaby and a new GT 6 weeks apart. Wow...I am truly blessed. I think I .will name the car "LB...Lillian Belle" :wink
Congrats Mike !! Beautiful baby..

atspeed

LAST BLU
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 13, 2007
Berkeley, CA
Congratulations to all of the lucky ones!

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Still Pumped up here on the East Coast !! who can sleep !! :driving:
Same here in Texas !!:thumbsup

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Congrats to all who have been selected. Cherish the moment and the many blessed memories to come. I'm still waiting for an email, but will be hard to sleep tonight.

nothing in my inbox yet either... anxiously waiting!

racer22

GT Owner
Jun 20, 2013
Congratulations to all the fortunate ones. Can anyone share their thoughts and comments on the priority wait list. I'm not quite sure of what to make of that.