Watch Your Inbox

stephen_becker

Permanent Vacation
Jan 26, 2006
atlanta, ga & charleston, sc
So will Ford email all people that had successfully submitted an application to let them know one way or the other?

HUBBSTER

GT Owner
May 9, 2010
Miami, FL
I got this reply from FORD back in July. Did those of you at wait list get a different letter ?

Attachments

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
That's my understanding.

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Unless I missed it going thru 22 pages of posts, can someone post a copy of the wait listed letter?

thx

Ed

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Actually let's you & I have a beer together & put it on Dr Frank's bar tab! LOL

Ed
Excellent plan. That works for me! Haha! See you in Austin!

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
i am ONE HAPPY CAJUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT ONE!!!!!

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Any idea how many were on the wait list as I, unfortunately was just plain ole deferred!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stephen_becker

Permanent Vacation
Jan 26, 2006
atlanta, ga & charleston, sc
That's my understanding.
Good deal - Thanks

mlane

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 27, 2008
Coto de Caza, CA
Dear Mitchell,

Your passion for performance and for the Ford GT qualifies you to be among a small number of drivers selected for the Ford GT priority wait list.

Although you have not been selected at this time to have an opportunity to purchase a Ford GT, you may be among a select number of applicants who will have this opportunity if additional vehicles become available.

To secure your place in this priority wait list, we ask that you please complete and return the attached time-sensitive documents within the next 10 business days.

Should additional production become available, you may be invited for the opportunity to purchase a Ford GT.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
So happy for my forum brothers and congrats to all that have received their letters, for now I get to live vicariously through you guys :)

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Just saw Leno at PB "dawn patrol". Straight from the horse's mouth...he got a FGT allocation.
He is a good pick to have one! I can't wait to see his show on his NGT!

Ed

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I got my letter. Seriously happy!!!!

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
I received the "yes" letter. Feel so fortunate to continue enjoying our GTs at Rallys,track events, shows, Concourses,etc. A really big "thank you" to the entire Ford Team for their difficult task of sorting through a lot of really great guys to come up with the 500 total. Still between shock and celebration! See you in Austin! ( or Pebble Beach).

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Congrats to all that were chosen! 🏁

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Nothing yet, becoming more religious by the second, please god I'll do anything! Congrats to all!

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feelings of excitement, joy, thankfulness, humility, honor, and many other emotions running through my brain.
Been thinking about this news for hours now; and just don’t know what to say or how to say it.
Words will not come to me to express how I feel; guess I’m still trying to process the information.
What a memorable day, it will be added to the many others experienced over the years.

Congratulations to all who received a positive letter and for others, do keep a positive attitude, it’s not over tell it’s over. All who have participated in this process have experienced something that is very special and of historical significance.

Thank You to Ford; and Thank You to ALL involved in the selection process for allowing Sherry and I the opportunity to become custodians of one of these spectacular new Ford GT’s.
Another chapter begins in this mysterious adventure called life.

“What a long, strange trip it’s been.”
- Jerry Garcia

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Those on the wait list received a different letter, but those who received the deferred letter are still in the hunt for year four.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Congrats to all of you newly selected !! It will be worth the wait and my condolences to those who didn't get selected .. And for what it's worth the old 05/06 car still kick butt !!

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
I got one!!!!!!!

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Congrats to all of you newly selected !! It will be worth the wait and my condolences to those who didn't get selected .. And for what it's worth the old 05/06 car still kick butt !!
Can you tell us about how you compared them both recently?