Ford GT Forum 200 mph Club & Standing Mile Results

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Terry and Monica stopped by to watch vids and have lunch yesterday. Summer is very hooked. There are two turn offs on standing mile events when braking. To make the first one you have to do a "Texas Mile Stop". Well Summer got confused on the flags and has done something I have not. Performed a Texas Mile stop from 204.6, which has only encouraged her more. "Are you sure we can't make the Texas event??" was a question I got a couple of days ago. :lol

To top it off she joked that she wanted her own GT after the event so we would not have to share. I asked her strictly out of curiousity what color?? "I really like the Heritage ones now that I have seen them in person. Kelvin's is really great." :eek Typical woman, unknowingly picking the most expensive color out there. Thanks for that AlohaGT. :lol

looks like the Mojave Mile is going to cost you $180,000 plus a TT kit install.

lol

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I didn't think soroush was allowed to run the next 2 days because he did that in shorts and flip flops!
haha, nope. He didn't have a harness and suit.

I do give the boy props for breaking the 190mph limit (no harness etc.) by blasting a 219 and then the looooong begging session he had with the Mile people to give him his time slip. I was enjoying watching him beg and plead. THAT would have made a great video.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I'd be stunned if the Texas Mile doesn't continue. They'll find another venue. And if people can die routinely during drag racing and nobody is closing down T&T's across the country, one Lambo frisbee in which the driver lived shouldn't stop it.
You did hear they have a second location for the Texas Mile already lined up right (incase of the military bullying)?

Lol at Lambo frisbee

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Stickers be comin. Thanks to Not4N.

Attachments

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California

lol
Wow and I thought wives only wanted diamonds.

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Thats funny...I don't see soroush as the begging type..that would be funny to see :)

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
No tattoos?

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV

lol
Wow and I thought wives only wanted diamonds.
:bored........................:lol :cheers

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I'm just trying to scare Matt.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '05 & '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Central California
I had mine up to 200 on a dyno... does that count?

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
No problem. I've got envelopes ready to go for Aloha and Kumar as soon as I get a verified address.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
I think Chip said it best... "most expensive t shirt I ever bought."
Skyrex, we had a great time watching the replays. Couldn't stop talking about it all the way home. Maybe she will settle for an Audi R8.:biggrin

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
I still want to know Mullet if you really said "Looks hes doing victory cartwheels?" I heard that from someone on the line and laughed my ass off.

Aug 25, 2006
cool can you make a special one for me, that says "two miles faster than Mullet!" :)
You are funny

I understand that the clock is still ticking as Mullet is preparing for the next event with even greater expectations.

All the best

Shadowman

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I still want to know Mullet if you really said "Looks hes doing victory cartwheels?" I heard that from someone on the line and laughed my ass off.
I think that person got the victory part from me. At the march mile I joked about Richard doing victory spins after his runs. :)

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Hey skyrex, congrats on the 241mph run. That's a hell of an accomplishment! Congrats to Mitty, Steve and Barry as well. Great work!

I'd like to participate in the April 7th event but my wife is due with our #2 family addition 3 days before so that date is probably out :wink

Do you have plans to host a September 2018 event? Thanks!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I can't wait to see what my 2018 GT will do stock at Mojave!

Ed

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
cool can you make a special one for me, that says "two miles faster than Mullet on one day only but still cannot top Mullet's 226.2" :)
fixed that for ya

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Ramsey said he heard Mullet behind him say "Oh look, victory flips."

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I'm anxious to see what my TT with the 3.90's will do now with the exhaust connected to the collectors. Dennis (GT Guys) just dyno'd it at 900hp to the wheels. :banana At the mile the car only managed 172.9 before the exhaust completely separated from the collectors. The Guys suspect that the low speed was because it was already coming apart. We'll see. :thumbsup I gotta make that list!

look forward to your next outing:thumbsup