Last day at Ford

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
Congratulations Mark!
We too appreciate all the time you've given us every year at the rallies.
I know Gina has always enjoyed the rides on the track, like VIR in the Mustang or Nola when you took each of us out in our GT, as well as many other years.
You have always been willing to give everyone at each rally your full attention for a period of time, and while some may think it was taking away from you enjoying the rally, we could always tell that this was how you enjoyed the rally.
You never came across as being put out or bothered by all the requests.
Thank you for all you've done for the GT community.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Congratulations on a brilliant career! It was a pleasure getting to sit next to you at the Barrett Jackson dinner this year and getting to hear your stories. Hopefully we cross paths again!

+1 and Rally 12 too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Mark, I wish you the sincerest of congratulations on your retirement! I also want to thank you for everything you did at Ford and for all the vehicles you helped design and test. I'm certain that our cars are all better off because you we're part of the team! Best wishes my friend!

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
Congratulations Mark. Enjoy the next chapter.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Way to go Mark! It's not often you hear someone staying with one company that long. Clearly a great accomplishment. Here is my advice...fly in the morning and drive in the afternoon. You deserve it. Cheers! Mike

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Great news Mark! I've been retired 4 years now and haven't missed it one bit.

At my first rally at VIR you took me for a track ride in a "secret engine" Mustang Ford had brought out. I think we came in on the third lap after I gave you the sign. Great ride, but all I was thinking was don't throw-up in this guy's car.

Looking forward to many more years of seeing you in among fellow GT owners!

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Congrats. Wishing you fun and new adventures ahead.

Thanks for taking Mollie on track for her first time ever. After that event, she has been hooked and has done track events.

Simon and Mollie

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Congratulations!

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Congratulations and thanks for all you’ve done.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
You’ve certainly left your mark, Mark!
It is without no doubt you’ve left great memories in the minds of all that have had the chance to know you or your accomplishments. May your next chapter in life be as rewarding as the last! Cheers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I was thinking about you this week knowing that the last days at Ford were near. Hope you have a blast doing whatever turns you on!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Lynnette is the absolute answer Tim

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Mark, congratulations and best wishes. Now get a track car and come out and make me and Indy GT look bad.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Hi Mark, Congratulations on your well deserved retirement. You have been a great ambassador to Ford.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Wow and congratulations on such an outstanding career! It's truly been my pleasure meeting you and spending some time with you over the years. Hope to spend more in the future.:thumbsup

NJS

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 23, 2017
SE Michigan
Congratulations, Mark! A fantastic career at the best Auto company. Enjoy retirement, and hope to see you at the track soon!

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Dream job, like kids today want to be paid to play video games.

Any thought of myself ruling a road course went out the window after 1 ride with you.

Really hope everything gets even better for you in the future.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Congrats on your "retirement!" I use the quotation marks, because people with high intelligence and energy never really sit on the porch. So, what's Act 2, and what's on your bucket list?

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
So, you didn't want to make it 40 years? Ha! Congratulations Mark! Whether you're working or retired, you are loving life!

Ed

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Congratulations and a big thank you!
Enjoy the next chapter in good health and fortune.