Images from Rally III

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Funny how the RED cars seem, um, I dunno, just that bit more special somehow.

:lol

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
From DBK's gallery-

http://gallery.me.com/dmbannister#100027/_L0M6885&bgcolor=black

I think that my girls enjoyed this Rally as much or more than the previous two!:cheers Many thanks to those many folks who complimented my girls on their sports car-themed clothes- I'm trying hard to teach them right!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
A few more photographs, special thanks to Larry K. for taking the track photo, and to Jamal Hameedi and Jerry for the in car instruction:

TRACK.jpg

TRACK2.jpg

TRACK3.jpg

GARAGE.jpg

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
If anyone is interested in the hat "The Ford That Beat Ferrari" check out the link below. I brought 5 of these hats to the rally for my California GT owner friends, I needed about 30 to cover them all.

http://www.cobracountry.com/kress/

hat-GT40-1b-1080x648.jpg

Ask for Fran, tell him AtomicGT (Eric) said to call.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Neilda,

The "Red Symdrome" is a common myth similar to the one that if !one consumes Rhino Horn" it will increase performance. We all know that red is an okay color, good for fire engines, emergency vehicles, Ferraris and some FGTs. But the preferred color is TUNGSTEN!

At the Dukes, 12:30 at the RAC

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Congratulations Chris. I have some catching-up to do!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Here is a better picture of the hail and rain we encountered!

To think someone with Hoosier R6s (added tread) made it through this without issues.

Attachments

• hail gt.jpg
    hail gt.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 346

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
To think someone with Hoosier R6s (added tread) made it through this without issues.

:eek Hail?!!! RAIN?!!! Yew violated the purrrrfection of your GT's by exposing 'em to hail & rain???! :eek

OFF WITH YUR HEADS!!! :box:

(Where's that "Makers" Bony sent me. I need to :chill:...)

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
:eek Hail?!!! RAIN?!!! Yew violated the purrrrfection of your GT's by exposing 'em to hail & rain???! :eek

OFF WITH YUR HEADS!!! :box:

(Where's that "Makers" Bony sent me. I need to :chill:...)

I know, I should only leave the garage under clear weather and then only to get into an enclosed transport.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan

I am looking at the Black parking lot and I see Ice......but is it really BlackIce?
That is the ????

Only the Shadow knows

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I know, I should only leave the garage under clear weather and then only to get into an enclosed transport.

LEAVE THE GARAGE???

Don't make EP nervous...:eek

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Hmmmm who's was this

Greg_Linderer_FordGT.jpg

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV

Where did you hit that weather?? I hit a freak snowstorm going through the mountains in Pennsylvania once in a 944 turbo. I had four inches of snow on the hood by the time I got to the bottom. :eek One of the few times I was a bit nervous behind the wheel. My dog threw up. :ack

I know the where but not the who. :lol

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
IMG_1646a.jpg

Aug 25, 2006
I am looking at the Black parking lot and I see Ice......but is it really BlackIce?
That is the ????

Only the Shadow knows

Now considering that it is my black gal on the far left I was truly close enough to know and I do.

Shadowman

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
You know, Randy paid that chick !!!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
LEAVE THE GARAGE???

Don't make EP nervous...:eek

'Too late.

But after seeing those pics of certain GT's that were driven in RAIN & HAIL (who's owner's names shall not cross my lips - uh - leave my keyboard), dealing with someone's brief drive in the sun will be a breeze...as long as no more than 3.6 miles - total - are put on the odometer.:willy

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006

:willy:willy:willy:willy:willy Nylon on the paint! SCRATCHES!!! SCRATCHES!!! :willy:willy:willy:willy:willy Don't you know that nude models don't scratch the car? :lol:lol

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Is this the same car babe that Randy used? Ferrari Club of Las Vegas Calendar shoot

0100.jpg

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
pic #1: Hot day at the track huh Jeff? Miss ya buddy

Pic #2: The Nardo Car being overlooked by a street legal

Pic #3: The SURPRISE CAR!!!

Pic #4: Timmy has been GTX'd

Pic #5: Vince and me(I) Safe travels my friend.Thanks for the floor mats..Miss ya guys

Stunts - #1 is as usual for me ----Driven hard and put away HOT. And after a cool down ---Do it again! And again, until they close the track. Great seeing Timmy And Steph. Loved the "deer in the headlights" photo by Atomic. Your young man is a real Car Guy. At 3!

Hope to see you soon,

Best regards,
Jeff

p.s. I'm wondering if the "hot" frame looks to the photo radar technicians? Just hoping nothing shows up in the mail.....

Last edited: