GT 200MPH Speed Day/Mojave Mile Update Thread

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Oh no....... I'm feeling the pressure. Terry, we may need to borrow a couple of your uranium rods for the chipmobile. We are still designing the space for the reactor.....

I've got Dilithuim Crystals for sale on a strictly cash/first come first serve basis. Just please stand back when you throw the switch cause I can't guarantee what she'll do.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Ah, nevermind, I think we have room for the reactor now.....

View attachment 20081

Last edited:

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Oh no....... I'm feeling the pressure. Terry, we may need to borrow a couple of your uranium rods for the chipmobile. We are still designing the space for the reactor.....

You can pick up some used ones off the east coast of Japan, they are still a little warm.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Now Boys, be nice to oneanother. It'll all get worked out in May in Beeville, TEXAS. Ya'll all come.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
oh no....... I'm feeling the pressure. Terry, we may need to borrow a couple of your uranium rods for the chipmobile. We are still designing the space for the reactor.....

1800 hp !!!!!!!!!!!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Open wide.

Ah, never mind, I think we have room for the reactor now.....

:eek :willy :ack :eek

OUCH !!!!!

That looks like it hurt!

Chip

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Damn Jason. Once he got wind of what Dave and John are up to with the Mulletmobile, he sent us these GIANT turbos for Chip's car. What a BITCH! You have to remove the friggen' transaxle and then wedge these bad boys into place and then squeeze the transaxle back into place. Man, it is the install from HELL. Car should be damn fast, however, as soon as we can get that pre-spooling mechanism worked out. I'm sworn to secrecy but we almost got the seat modifications and plumbing done and I'm told the large can of Chili is already on it's way to Chip for some preliminary velocity/volume testing. I wonder how the Texas folks are gonna match our enginuity and just a tad a discomfort from Chip?

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Wow this is a good read.

Can't wait to see the shaved mullet.
or forum leader with the SCharged grill.
This one would be my choice for painful punishment never to be forgotten the fashionable dentist with a big Turbo inlayed on his arm.

Live it up for me.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Oh, Chip, regarding that modification to the driving suit.... the hole should be right at 2" in diameter and at the location we discussed.

"At first it's gonna hurt...."

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Oh, Chip, regarding that modification to the driving suit.... the hole should be right at 2" in diameter and at the location we discussed.

"At first it's gonna hurt...."

If #34 provides even 1/2 the thrill that that much power should provide, I'm going to need more than 2" in diameter.

Chip

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
If #34 provides even 1/2 the thrill that that much power should provide, I'm going to need more than 2" in diameter.

Chip

Wait.....

Did you do a upgrade on your car Chip?

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV

Chip

Now everyone is going to know why we have three waste gate holes in the pan:...:lol

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Wait.....

Must be Heffner's new system with less Turbo lag, like Apollo's car.

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
GOOOOOO YELLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW :banana

#34 can do it!!!!!! :cheers

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Wait.....

I don't want to say too much and let the cat out of the bag, so I'll be brief. I'm in the groove......and the Texas Mile is in the bag! :secret:

Chip

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I don't want to say too much and let the cat out of the bag, so I'll be brief. I'm in the groove......and the Texas Mile is in the bag! :secret:

Chip

Booo YEAH !

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas

Chip

Very cool.

Guess we need a Houston boy to match up with you. Paging Mark Highdecker..............

:)

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas
lol torrie that pic was not meant for you, you have already shown us that with proper tune and boost levels the engine will last well over 35K miles with tt setup, this pic is meant for another forum member, one with the self control of a 12 year old when it comes to his boost controller :lol
:ack

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Very cool.

Guess we need a Houston boy to match up with you. Paging Mark Highdecker..............

:)

:pop

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007

make that two forum members :lol

so is your car gona be ready?