GT 200MPH Speed Day/Mojave Mile Update Thread

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I'm gonna post the pink tshirt pic.

lol even though it wasnt a fair race I held up my end of the bargain lets see if you hold up yours!!! :)

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
lol even though it wasnt a fair race I held up my end of the bargain lets see if you hold up yours!!! :)

You mean give you another shot at attempting to beat me? I'll give you that chance. Just be ready to wear that tshirt again. Heck I might need to buy a second one for you considering how much are going to be wearing it.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Sorry for the thread hijack. Lol

MILEBET.png

Last edited:

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Sorry for the thread hijack. Lol

MILEBET.png

thats funny! especially the part about "danger to manifold"! hahahahaha this coming from the guy who blew up his motor at the mile turning up the boost trying to catch me :lol

I say we do the deal again and you can make as many t shirt as you want, cause your going to be wearing them, I think the one you'll wear is gona say "I got my ass kicked by a supercharged car" LOL

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Just make sure you put in the word "nitrous" somewhere. This coming from the guy that picked up 21 mph after spraying it and says "It's a 100 shot". :lol MY ASS!

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
thats funny! especially the part about "danger to manifold"! hahahahaha this coming from the guy who blew up his motor at the mile turning up the boost trying to catch me :lol

I say we do the deal again and you can make as many t shirt as you want, cause your going to be wearing them, I think the one you'll wear is gona say "I got my ass kicked by a supercharged car" LOL

You have your facts wrong. I blew my motor on a Friday after running 219, it's a fact my speeds increase each day with Sunday being the day I run the largest number. You came on Saturday or Sunday and ran. I wasn't turning mine up to top you........I was setting a speed for you try and top which you did on a different day which by your past logic doesn't count because we didn't run on the same day. :)

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Just make sure you put in the word "nitrous" somewhere. This coming from the guy that picked up 21 mph after spraying it and says "It's a 100 shot". :lol MY ASS!

it was a 100 shot at the texas rally and it was 2 miles faster than mullet mobile then, on the next rally it was a 150 shot but it wasnt working properly you can even hear it on the vid, and it still was 2 miles faster than the mullet mobile, it wasnt kicking in well into top of second gear and it was the same every other gear, so I was partially spraying the whole way. it is still a 150 shot and thats all its gona take to run 230 you should come and see for yourself, maybe we need to have a side bet? :lol I have a t shirt idea for you too :)

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'll be there in May. I can't compete with you big kids though. :frown

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I'll be there in May. I can't compete with you big kids though. :frown

It will be almost like the Rally with Chip there.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I have an amazing idea for a video of this showdown. Let's make it happen.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas

I'm down for anything considering all the pressure is on Pink Tshirt Boy and his trusty NOS.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
You have your facts wrong. I blew my motor on a Friday after running 219, it's a fact my speeds increase each day with Sunday being the day I run the largest number. You came on Saturday or Sunday and ran. I wasn't turning mine up to top you........I was setting a speed for you try and top which you did on a different day which by your past logic doesn't count because we didn't run on the same day. :)

the conditions were close enough on those two days unlike your 40 deg weather swing on the last mile event when you picked up 10 miles from one day to the next:) those are the facts

H

HHGT

Angry pussies, a bald head and now pink pictures...I dont know guys!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007

DBK the producer?

only if your part of the deal :rofl

you can bet with mullet if you like:) it just makes for good movie making!

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
the conditions were close enough on those two days unlike your 40 deg weather swing on the last mile event when you picked up 10 miles from one day to the next:) those are the facts

Those are the benefits of running the whole event. You should try it.

BTW it was 2 days later and 8.X mph faster.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
We can make hair based bets. Beard vs. Mullet vs. shaved head.

Or how about if I win a bet you fix my tooth that's been broken for 2 years. :skep

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
This is too damn funny.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I'm not making a bet where I cut my mullet. I have too many license plates that have mullet in them. I'd look stupid with short hair and these license plates.....

MULLET
MULLETZ
JOEDIRT

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Go big or go home!

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Go big or go home!

so you are saying you will grow a mullet if I beat you?