Ford GT Owner Hospitality at Petit Le Mans - The Finale

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
I'm in with Patty. Thanks for putting this together again. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. We had a great time last year.

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Please add Dana n Doug

Thank you!!

Reactions: JWZ, BAT and Simon

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
It Appears from the link I have missed the boat? If there is any availability add 2 please.

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Add myself and Valarie if room please. How did I miss this???

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I hope everyone posting their intent on this thread actually click on the link in Post #1 to register.

See you there!

Ed

PS Finally Dr Frank can pay up & buy us all the drinks he has been promising.

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
As noted, the link says "sold out"! Put me on an alternate list if anyone cancels, or if the available spots is expanded.

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Susan and I are looking forward to attending and seeing everyone.

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
PM Ford will be there again with a GT. Brian, myself and my wife (for part of it) will be there! Really excited seeing the list of all that are going. Looking forward to seeing everyone! I arrive on Wednesday night and hoping there is some sort of GT drive on Thursday. :)

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Paula and I are signed up and hotel room booked. Can’t wait to load up J184 and head to Atlanta. Looking forward to visiting with all of our GT friends and watching Ford GT’s take the top step on the podium on Saturday night!

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Sold out in less than 24 hours! I'd forgotten what a fanatical group this can be!

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
I hope everyone posting their intent on this thread actually click on the link in Post #1 to register.

See you there!

Ed

Ed is absolutely correct but perhaps we have a number of new followers on this Forum. Happens every year.

You may post your attendance INTENT within this thread, but to actually get ON the attendance list and get attendance credentials, you must pay for your ticket(s).

Moot point now as the registration page indicates "Sold Out":(

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Wish we could go but unfortunately not able to this time. Have fun everybody and go Team Ford Performance/Ganassi!

Reactions: SYCO GT and Ed Sims

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: RPM217 and steved57

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
It's going to be great! First, seeing Le Mans in person this year for the first time, and also seeing the Petit Le Mans for the first time in the same year.

And of course, the chance to catch up with all you Hooligans! Meant in the most endearing manner possible!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Ed is absolutely correct but perhaps we have a number of new followers on this Forum. Happens every year.

You may post your attendance INTENT within this thread, but to actually get ON the attendance list and get attendance credentials, you must pay for your ticket(s).

Moot point now as the registration page indicates "Sold Out":(
I heard Dr Frank was buying. Damn I was busy with the new GT and missed the original post..and sold out was quick.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
This is going to be so good. Last ride of the Ford GT / Ford Performance Racing / Multimatic / CGR and their immortals!

Unfortunately for myself and Susan, we will not be able to take advantage of another epic event organized by DBK and FMC. My Daughter Madeleine turns 15 on the 11th and we will be throwing a Quinceanera for her. She's been waiting for this for most of her life. I'm excited to see her on her big day and celebrate this time in her life. As far as the rest of you go, I'm going to miss the hell out of not seeing you and getting to spend time together. Enjoy!

Vince H

Last edited:

GT0987

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 11, 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Theresa and I will be there along with GT0987. This is bittersweet but what an amazing few years it has been traveling with this group to watch the races. Looking forward to whatever comes next.

Reactions: Awsum GT and JWZ

FikseGTS

GT Owner
Apr 15, 2007
South Florida
real bummer I can't make it this year, have a trip to Italy planned.... have fun everyone!

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
As epic as this will be
It dont surprise me it sold out so quickly!
I'm really bummed I can't join you all and bring K019 along.
Just to many darn prior commitments and irons in the fire. Building on my home has also got me extra busy now too.
You all enjoy the heck out of it and post lots of pictures. Congrats on you're daughter's Quinceanera Vince and Susan, truly a milestone for your young lady's life journey!

Have a enjoyable and great race everyone!

Reactions: Pat Milliken Ford

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Thanks Dave. It will be a blast. See you all in Atlanta

Reactions: Ed Sims