Ford GT Owner Hospitality at Petit Le Mans - The Finale

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
West Texas
Beautiful!!! More Over the Top stuff, Dave! Preciate ya!

Paid via PayPal. If not too much trouble & IF it's available, could I please have #105? Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Apollo and 07XL0027

KennethClay

GT Owner
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Another terrific event! Poignant, because it was the end of the factory program, but hopefully another chapter will start soon! Regardless, thanks for making this such a great ride so far!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV

Reactions: DG1

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Amazing art work. Cant wait to see it in person.

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
As epic as this will be
It dont surprise me it sold out so quickly!
I'm really bummed I can't join you all and bring K019 along.
Just to many darn prior commitments and irons in the fire. Building on my home has also got me extra busy now too.
You all enjoy the heck out of it and post lots of pictures. Congrats on you're daughter's Quinceanera Vince and Susan, truly a milestone for your young lady's life journey!

Have a enjoyable and great race everyone!

Reactions: Pat Milliken Ford

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Thanks Dave. It will be a blast. See you all in Atlanta

Reactions: Ed Sims

Scanman57

May 7, 2019
Simpsonville SC
I missed the invite and would love to be added to list? I am a new FGT owner ..K163
Thanks
Mike

Reactions: Ed Sims

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Dave
Is the preference that we pay online and pick up at the event for those who are attending?
Thanks

Garen Nicoghosian, Design Manager of the Ford GT program, has done a commemorative piece of artwork for the final race of the program. This print features a visual history of the GT, from the 2015 NAIAS launch and through each phase of the of the race program. Each livery worn in competition is depicted, including test cars and the GTE-AM car that wore Ford GT Forum on its rear fascia.

Signed and Numbered by the artist. Edition of 150. 24" x 36" Canvas. Available for purchase at the link above.

This is a great opportunity to get it signed as the following (and probably more) will be at Petit Le Mans:

Joey Hand
Dirk Mueller
Sebastien Bourdais

Richard Westbrook
Ryan Briscoe
Scott Dixon

Billy Johnson
Olivier Pla
Harry Tincknell

Scott Maxwell

Raj Nair
Larry Holt

Edsel B. Ford II
Henry Ford III
Mark Rushbrook

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Dammm, should be an epic gathering! Booked a cycling trip in Italy over a year ago! Good luck to ford on its last race! Being at Lemans In 16 and having Ford win on its 50th anniversary was an experience of a lifetime! Enjoy all! Post many photos! Go Ford!!!
I’ve done both the Dolomites and Sicily bike trips with Vermont Bike Tours in the past. Tuscany and Amalfi Coast still on my list. Happy pedaling and wine drinking!

Reactions: Gene Cassone

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yes sir!

dr914

GT Owner
Feb 11, 2009
Marietta Georgia
sorry I missed it they year was down at our 50th anniversary display at PCNA. We have the seven 914s there

Attachments

Reactions: Special K

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Done Thanks

dr914

GT Owner
Feb 11, 2009
Marietta Georgia
so are we going to do a drive this year as well?

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Has anyone verified truck/trailer parking? I know last year they let us park behind the hotel, but I don’t want to take it for granted...
I confirmed parking today with Hotel Avalon. The truck/trailer parking will be the same as last year, directly behind the hotel.

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I'll put together some options for a few light duty events on Wednesday in case folks get in early.

On Thursday we can do another mountain drive. H Smith at Robertson Racing said he would be happy to host people at his shop again. Even if you dont do the drive, I highly recommend heading over to his shop.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '05 & '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Central California

Garen Nicoghosian, Design Manager of the Ford GT program, has done a commemorative piece of artwork for the final race of the program. This print features a visual history of the GT, from the 2015 NAIAS launch and through each phase of the of the race program. Each livery worn in competition is depicted, including test cars and the GTE-AM car that wore Ford GT Forum on its rear fascia.

Signed and Numbered by the artist. Edition of 150. 24" x 36" Canvas. Available for purchase at the link above.

This is a great opportunity to get it signed as the following (and probably more) will be at Petit Le Mans:

Joey Hand
Dirk Mueller
Sebastien Bourdais

Richard Westbrook
Ryan Briscoe
Scott Dixon

Billy Johnson
Olivier Pla
Harry Tincknell

Scott Maxwell

Raj Nair
Larry Holt

Edsel B. Ford II
Henry Ford III
Mark Rushbrook

View attachment 57647

Just bought mine... Any chance at getting #184? Hope to get all the autographs as well...

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Thank you DBK for another memorable Ford GT Forum event! It was great to see everyone and cheer the factory teams one more time!! There is not another group of friends on the planet I want to hang out with more than you guys!!! Until next time... ✌

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Really liked the Thursday drive you put together last year Bill. Would not mind a repeat without the hurricane remnants. Also enjoyed stopping in at Robertson Racing for the impromptu car wash line up.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Is a lovely display, went last Wednesday, before having a nice lunch at 356, all the IMSA drivers were milling around / on track as well.

sorry I missed it they year was down at our 50th anniversary display at PCNA. We have the seven 914s there

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Wow, those '05-'06 sure look fabulous in their race liveries, all lined up. Awesome.

Reactions: Pantera1889