Ford GT Owner Hospitality at Petit Le Mans - The Finale

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
ALOHA y’all! Long time no talk or see. I can hardly contain my enthusiasm to catch up with old friends & meet new ones. Mr & Mrs Apollo were so kind to transport K081 (I think that’s me) & I’m presently on a plane to ATL. Over the last year or so, I’ve had a few significant events occur in my life. One may be immediately evident to those who know me...upon seeing us.

Cheers!
Looking forward to catching up with you Kelvin!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Shot from above.
Like from the space station? LOL

Ed

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Dammm, should be an epic gathering! Booked a cycling trip in Italy over a year ago! Good luck to ford on its last race! Being at Lemans In 16 and having Ford win on its 50th anniversary was an experience of a lifetime! Enjoy all! Post many photos! Go Ford!!!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Ed is absolutely correct but perhaps we have a number of new followers on this Forum. Happens every year.

You may post your attendance INTENT within this thread, but to actually get ON the attendance list and get attendance credentials, you must pay for your ticket(s).

Moot point now as the registration page indicates "Sold Out":(
I heard Dr Frank was buying. Damn I was busy with the new GT and missed the original post..and sold out was quick.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Ditto, look forward to seeing you!

I’m presently on a plane to ATL.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
This is going to be so good. Last ride of the Ford GT / Ford Performance Racing / Multimatic / CGR and their immortals!

Unfortunately for myself and Susan, we will not be able to take advantage of another epic event organized by DBK and FMC. My Daughter Madeleine turns 15 on the 11th and we will be throwing a Quinceanera for her. She's been waiting for this for most of her life. I'm excited to see her on her big day and celebrate this time in her life. As far as the rest of you go, I'm going to miss the hell out of not seeing you and getting to spend time together. Enjoy!

Vince H

Last edited:

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Kevin, I know many are well aware but you & your dealership are the best! Thank you for a thoroughly enjoyable & professional ordering, anticipating, & delivery experience!

Reactions: Cobrar and Apollo

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Such a fun pre-race day. Great location at Spectator Hill, where you can see multiple vantage points of the racing from a nice air conditioned tent, and outdoor deck. Not to mention the striking MK II GT, and a black purple NFGT just outside the deck.

Fun to squeeze inside the Mk II, and then trying to gracefully wiggle out of it, without touching the floorboard.499F8B47-F552-4B5D-977B-DD38CC6F12D5.jpeg896FB8B6-AC2F-4BFB-8328-9430C42DE355.jpeg4C803FA1-24F6-4769-AD17-F54A419C8C74.jpeg

Last edited:

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
TICKETS

Your tickets for the Ford GT Hospitality will be available to be picked up at WILL CALL. This building is located on Winder Highway just beyond the track entrance. You won't be able to miss it. If you indicated you are bringing your GT, you will have a parking pass for the corral area near spectator hill.

Hospitality Wristbands

You will receive wristbands to enter the hospitality along with some goodies at the check-in desk on Friday.

Transport around the track

We will have 5 golf carts making continuous loops around the track on Friday and Saturday to take guests to various viewing areas. The drivers will be wearing Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Team Gear so flag one down and show them your wristband and you'll be good to ride. Spectator Hill is the best viewing spot on the track, but it is a hike, so this will be convenient to go to other areas.

Schedule

Friday

8-10 AM Continental Breakfast will be available at the unit
12-2 PM Lunch will be served

2:45 - 3:15 PM Driver Appearance - 1 driver from each car will be at the unit to speak

Saturday

8-10 AM Continental Breakfast will be available at the unit
12-2 PM Lunch will be served
5-7 PM Dinner will be served 5-7 PM

9:45 AM Edsel B. Ford II, Mark Rushbrook will be at the unit to speak
10 - 10:30 AM Driver Appearance
4:45 PM Larry Holt remarks

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
So stunning in person. Definitely a treat to see.AF68082A-FE5B-4045-8A35-EF108C79B49F.jpeg4CC4E251-1AB8-40F1-B0EE-122B07798956.jpegB7E13C23-2CE1-4AD0-8071-F8BD550C0407.jpeg

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Well I couldn't be there, but the poster makes me feel better :).
Ordered and paid.
Post Script:
If a #19 is available...
I guess it can't hurt to ask :).

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
DBK
You knocked it out of park again! It’s just the beginning of the next chapter. So great to see everyone. Wish those Georgia bars stayed open later?

GT0987

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 11, 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Theresa and I will be there along with GT0987. This is bittersweet but what an amazing few years it has been traveling with this group to watch the races. Looking forward to whatever comes next.

Reactions: Awsum GT and JWZ

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
RALLY 14

Gentlemen,

As always this gathering of the GT faithful has been awesome. The rally drive on Thursday was the most insanely enjoyable high speed run on a smooth twisty mountain road that went on forever and seemed to have about 500 turns ending up in a Swiss like village. The hospitality set up at the track is killer and you’ve seen all the photos but I’ll post one more I like of the cars staged for the rally drive. All the best.

Chip

04D98057-E487-4FF7-A468-77768FDD3D17.jpeg

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri

Garen Nicoghosian, Design Manager of the Ford GT program, has done a commemorative piece of artwork for the final race of the program. This print features a visual history of the GT, from the 2015 NAIAS launch and through each phase of the of the race program. Each livery worn in competition is depicted, including test cars and the GTE-AM car that wore Ford GT Forum on its rear fascia.

Signed and Numbered by the artist. Edition of 150. 24" x 36" Canvas. Available for purchase at the link above.

This is a great opportunity to get it signed as the following (and probably more) will be at Petit Le Mans:

Joey Hand
Dirk Mueller
Sebastien Bourdais

Richard Westbrook
Ryan Briscoe
Scott Dixon

Billy Johnson
Olivier Pla
Harry Tincknell

Scott Maxwell

Raj Nair
Larry Holt

Edsel B. Ford II
Henry Ford III
Mark Rushbrook

View attachment 57647

Ordered and paid.

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

Garen Nicoghosian, Design Manager of the Ford GT program, has done a commemorative piece of artwork for the final race of the program. This print features a visual history of the GT, from the 2015 NAIAS launch and through each phase of the of the race program. Each livery worn in competition is depicted, including test cars and the GTE-AM car that wore Ford GT Forum on its rear fascia.

Signed and Numbered by the artist. Edition of 150. 24" x 36" Canvas. Available for purchase at the link above.

This is a great opportunity to get it signed as the following (and probably more) will be at Petit Le Mans:

Joey Hand
Dirk Mueller
Sebastien Bourdais

Richard Westbrook
Ryan Briscoe
Scott Dixon

Billy Johnson
Olivier Pla
Harry Tincknell

Scott Maxwell

Raj Nair
Larry Holt

Edsel B. Ford II
Henry Ford III
Mark Rushbrook

Last edited:

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York

Reactions: 07XL0027

FikseGTS

GT Owner
Apr 15, 2007
South Florida
real bummer I can't make it this year, have a trip to Italy planned.... have fun everyone!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
The artwork is AWESOME!!

Reactions: Cobrar

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Congratulations #67, Ford, Multimatic and Chip Ganassi for a hard-fought second place finish in the final race. What a great run.

Reactions: maxemus