Ford GT National Rally 7 *Registration*! Who's in?

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Wow! Is that to good to be true?? Is Soroush going??????

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Pay Pall completed, me and Renee and are all scheduled in. Look forward to seeing old frends and meeting new ones.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
All signed up with room reservation. Donna and I are looking forward to meeting everyone at our FIRST rally.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Ok --we are all set..! Registration completed and just made the Hotel Reservations at the Hyatt for Margaret and I.
Even the trailer has 4 new tires from last year in SaltLakeCity...

andy (AJB)

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Oh Really?

[video=youtube;EMfBmW4cApo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMfBmW4cApo[/video]

Nice runs. Great night visual.

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Is it worth coming if I don't bring my GT?

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
oooohhhhhh yeah !

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Is it worth coming if I don't bring my GT?

Jason there's lots of bugs to kill on the way.. Drive your GT to the Rally.

p.s. you can spend all of next winter cleaning it up and it will be ready for the 2013 Rally.

Lightning

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 9, 2006
Hutchinson, Kansas
New Orleans is the last place we thought we would take the GT but we're in, see you there!
Vince and Pattie

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Oh Really?

[video=youtube;EMfBmW4cApo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMfBmW4cApo[/video]

HAHAHA

Jason still thinks I was racing him on the first three runs LMAO there was only one run on that vid, I'll let you guys decide which one it was,

son you afterburned :) lol

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Wow! Is that to good to be true?? Is Soroush going??????

wwwooohhhooo buddy! ima see how many bars i can't get us kicked out of!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
wwwooohhhooo buddy! ima see how many bars i can't get us kicked out of!

Is it October yet ?

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
HAHAHA

Jason still thinks I was racing him on the first three runs LMAO there was only one run on that vid, I'll let you guys decide which one it was,

son you afterburned :) lol

Always an excuse. Should I post the vid of 2 days later when I did it again? Lemme guess, another excuse.

Notice I never have excuses when I get drug?

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
The reservations people at the hotel chain couldn't find our group until the manager researched it. It's not under "Ford GT Rally" but "Travel Express". There is also another group staying there at the same time "SMU Mustang". I'm not sure if that is a car group or a school. I was told if you come before or stay after the block of days you have to make different reservations. The online reservations won't allow you to make reservations outside the blocked days so you'll have to call.

Ed

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Ed - Sorry, that was supposed to be taken care of on Tuesday. I see that you can click earlier days on the web reservations system but it still won't let you book. I'll make sure they get it sorted out tomorrow. :facepalm:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Hotel booking page is all set. I tried it and it will now allow you to book several days in advance and several days after at the same rate. Please let me know if you have any issues. If you have any special requests, contact Deepi Mehta at 713-468-7000.

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
All signed up and counting down the days!!! We might be able to get quite the caravan from Houston. I plan on leaving Wed. morning early.

Larry Boatner

Bringing 2013 Shelby GT500 and Old Winston Cup Car for tracking

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
All signed up and counting down the days!!! We might be able to get quite the caravan from Houston. I plan on leaving Wed. morning early.

Larry Boatner

Bringing 2013 Shelby GT500 and Old Winston Cup Car for tracking

I'll bring the gift of more power for your GT500 with me.

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
The reservations people at the hotel chain couldn't find our group until the manager researched it. It's not under "Ford GT Rally" but "Travel Express". There is also another group staying there at the same time "SMU Mustang". I'm not sure if that is a car group or a school. I was told if you come before or stay after the block of days you have to make different reservations. The online reservations won't allow you to make reservations outside the blocked days so you'll have to call.

Ed

Well SMU is playing Tulane that weekend in New Orleans...wonder if we get the cheerleaders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Torrie,

Sounds like a good plan!! Please setup program for the fans to come on early for the heat in Texas!

Larry

BTW -427- That reminds me of the Blues Brother movie "How much for the little girls?" LOL