Whipple Installed = 808 whp!

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Oh man, that's killer. Nicely done Torrie. Enjoy it Fracman.

Having Torrie come up this spring. Can't wait!

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Thanks, burnt nearly 1/4 tank while on the dyno and driving back home (about 5-8 miles).

wait till you start using C16. :)

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
BTW - I saw proof that the 6 year old tires need to go no matter how recently they were put on or how good they look, the car is covered in mini-chunks of rubber courtesy of the leading edge of the treads beginning to separate.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Cool super-charged numbers Fracman! I knew there was a reason I like Torrie!

Ed

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
BTW - I saw proof that the 6 year old tires need to go no matter how recently they were put on or how good they look, the car is covered in mini-chunks of rubber courtesy of the leading edge of the treads beginning to separate.

That's also a big function of the drum pattern vs torque vs friction vs wheel speed. It's real common on that type of dyno.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida

I'll be ready the moment you are !

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I'll be ready the moment you are !

This is the trouble with Torrie - he's just so hard to work with. :biggrin:biggrin

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Congrats!! :thumbsup:thumbsup Can't wait to see how she runs for you in April. :cheers

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
This is the trouble with Torrie - he's just so hard to work with. :biggrin:biggrin

I can say the same about you! You have been nothing but first class.... Love the forum and thanks to both of you....

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Bill, keep me informed on when Torrie is coming up. Would love to see him again and see what you guys are working on.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Will Do Jason, we should assemble more cars and put together a dyno / tuning day out of it!

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Will Do Jason, we should assemble more cars and put together a dyno / tuning day out of it!

Paging Chris!

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN

Fantastic idea! Hello all Twin Cities owners - another reason to look forward to spring! I'm having Torrie up - lets turn this into something!

HIRISC

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 14, 2007
Minneapolis, MN

Ooh, ooh, can I get in on that Bill?

HIRISC

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 14, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
I'm here & I'm in.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Excellent !

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
congrats chad, Im glad it all worked out at the end! big props to the boys at whipple and shadowman as well! they were instrumental in getting things done.

as for eddy v's I prefer wednesday's :)

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Fantastic idea! Hello all Twin Cities owners - another reason to look forward to spring! I'm having Torrie up - lets turn this into something!

I have a 248 dynojet and am located about 75 miles south of the cities. You guys are more than welcome to come use my shop/dyno....Plus I might have a few neat Gt things to look at:biggrin

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I have a 248 dynojet and am located about 75 miles south of the cities. You guys are more than welcome to come use my shop/dyno....Plus I might have a few neat Gt things to look at:biggrin

Awesome!

Where is your shop? I used to keep a plane about 60 miles south of the cities (Owatonna).......

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Awesome!

Where is your shop? I used to keep a plane about 60 miles south of the cities (Owatonna).......

About 40 miles from there southwest. Just south of Mankato.