Watch Your Inbox

Tom's Garage

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2016
california
Just received my Thanks but no Thanks

Dear Zachary,

Thank you for your interest and enthusiasm for the Ford GT.

Unfortunately, the demand has surpassed our very limited production, and we will not be able to fulfill your request.

Thank you again for sharing your passion for Ford and the Ford GT.

Regards,

The Ford GT Team

Are they notifying via email or letter?

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
Good luck to everyone.... Hoping for as many YES's as possible for Forum owners....

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Got the NO again. Unfortunately even my wife choosing to name our 13 month old son "Ford" last year didn't hold any weight, lol. Regardless, I am a blessed and faithful GT owner and will continue to enjoy my 06 more than ever.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Just received my good news email form Ford.

550rwhp

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2012
North of Dallas, Texas
I received a "No". Good luck to everyone else.

Lightning

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 9, 2006
Hutchinson, Kansas
I also got a "no" but I've got an 05 GT. Good luck all.

Reactions: Triheart7

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Holy crap I'm in!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congratulations Torrie!

Enzo101

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2015
Clarksville, AR
Got the no as well but hope that those that were lucky enough to be selected love and drive their upcoming GT!!

Reactions: Ed Sims and GTAce

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Holy cow, I got a yes! Cannot believe it. Like Dakota GT expressed, thank you to Ford and my Forum friends who encouraged me. Good luck to the rest.

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
So humbled to be selected by Ford. Thank you Ford and this forum.

lc2006

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 10, 2011
Centreville, Delaware
Whew, I was really sweating this. I, somehow, managed to make the cut!

It is going to be very difficult to have to wait a couple of years for the GT, but I suppose that is a high class "problem" that I will manage to deal with!

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Got a YES! Thanks Ford, and all the Forum members! Now the waiting begins...again!
Happy days are here again.

GTAce

GT Owner
Jul 2, 2016
Murrieta
Thanks but NO for me too. Man, im so upset!!

Reactions: Ed Sims

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
Got my letter today...NO avail...again !
Good thing I really enjoy my '05 GTs, Superformance Cobra and vert '13GT500.
Maybe next time around !

Reactions: Ed Sims and GTAce

Ripp

Apr 7, 2016
Michigan
I did not get selected but hey i have got to drive 7 of them already in many different countries so thats good ang i have my finger that was cut off by a gt still and thats something noone else can say

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Well,
It was very hard to check the email again. I figured there were so many deserving Forum members and applicants.

We were fortunate to be selected for a NFGT.

What a dream.. Thank you Ford, Lance and many more.

Wife's doing the Happy dance!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
My older son and I are looking at the email from Ford now. Three years ago, we were at his Junior Olympic swim meet where he earned a bronze medal after removing a fractured wrist cast the day before. I remember getting the email in the morning of his competition and how bitter sweet of a day that was. Incredible for him to be fully casted three weeks before that very day, swimming with his arm wrapped in a cast and waterproof cover. Next week I will take him to another large 18 state swim meet for competition. He has shown me the strength of perseverance.

I am so humbled and honored to receive the congratulatory email today less than an hour ago. My heart goes out to all of those who were not selected.

Mentally, I had prepared myself to accept the answer either way, as stated, there are simply not enough of these amazing vehicles to go around. It speaks a lot of Ford to make their best efforts to attempt to get these into the hands of the enthusiast.

I'm still quite in shock and speechless and in awe and can honestly say this is one of the proudest moments for me, and certainly one of many fine moments as an original owner of a Ford GT, and blessed to have fond memories with many here in this special community.

I look forward to my first trip to Le Mans this summer, and I think it will be even more significant, having learned that I will someday own and drive a NFGT, undoubtedly the stuff of dreams.

Most importantly, thank you to my fellow Ford GT Forum members and thank you to Ford Motor Company. Thanks to my wife and younger son, for agreeing to participate in our silly but heartfelt video at the latest stages on the application.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Syco GT, nicely said. Congrats!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Thank you Kevin! Congrats to you too!