GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
A great night.

Gentlemen,

Team CB and the Moose's met at Ruth's Chris Steak House tonight for dinner and a bottle of Dom Perignon to celebrate our getting new GT's. We are all just ridiculously happy. :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Chip

Attachments

Last edited:

Awsum GT

GT Owner '05 & '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Central California
Guessing at some point Ford will be sending us an email saying they have received our documents so we are not removed from the list because the 10 days has expired?

Last edited:

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
I haven't heard anything yet. I did get conformation that my app was received.

CincyKen

GT Owner
Dec 23, 2013
Thank You Ford Motor Company, Raj, Jim, Lance, Brad and Lynn !!! I am so thankful to have been selected for a NFGT ! Im so excited that its hard to type !
I can't wait to get it on the track.!!!!!
Anyone else from the Cincinnati, Ohio area selected?

fordgtkwt

GT Owner
Mar 7, 2010
kuwait city
guys hello congrats to all gt brothers ,,,, here in the middle east no one of us got an email , me and other 2 gt owners , anyone knows whats the problem ?

i think it might be dealers issue ? or is it still we have to wait for the mails ?? is there a dead line for mails ?

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Randy
What a great attitude and story to make your point. While disappointed I am on hold, I am very happy for my friends who got an allocation.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Just got mine!!!!! On the wait list. Im not worried! IM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any one looking for a MINT 2008 Porsche GT2 with 14k on it?

Attachments

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
Got the letter...no go...soo sad...

maxemus

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Still Pumped up here on the East Coast !! who can sleep !! :driving:
Congrats My friend. I wonder how many of us in the 305 or the 954 have been given this honor. I'm on 3 hours of sleep.

bobster_rulez

Dec 4, 2012
Got my rejection letter but I want to hear from Jay leno,
come on Jay say something for all of us
love the show by the way

Doctr V

GT Owner
Mar 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
Not a good feeling today at all....

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
Hey Has anyone received a conformation back yet from Ford saying they received you affidavit?

jnirenstein

GT Owner
May 3, 2014
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Had email issues today... Just got mine!! Thank you FORD! I can't wait!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
A lot of really deserving members were rewarded. I'm sure there are more who have not posted

Last edited:

Awsum GT

GT Owner '05 & '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Central California
Great story Syco... congrats to your son! I hope that all Forum GT members that wanted a new GT will find a way in the coming years to make that happen.

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
I wasn't approved but I'm glad I know so many great people here that were! Honestly with my industry under attack right now, it wouldn't be a good time for me to spend that kind of money...so I'm glad the temptation won't be there!

Congrats to all of you guys!

fordgt6

GT Owner
Mar 19, 2009
East Lake Weir, FL
I was selected! Thank you, Thank you, Ford GT Team. I already have the whole Ford Family working on the design. Wish my Dad, a former FORD engineer, was alive to give his valued input.

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
Congrats to all! Does anyone have a count on how many forum members got one? Thanks Ford! This is truly history in the making!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Randy
What a great attitude and story to make your point. While disappointed I am on hold, I am very happy for my friends who got an allocation.
Great story Syco... congrats to your son! I hope that all Forum GT members that wanted a new GT will find a way in the coming years to make that happen.
Thanks Jack and Jerry for taking the time to read my note and for the comments.

maxemus

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
congratulations to all those chosen. very happy to hear theres going to be at least 2 more GT's in Miami.