Watch Your Inbox

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Amazing ..2 days over 29,000 views of a post. That has to be a record..!!!

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Counting the days ‘till April 5....
The suspense is killing me!

fordgt6

GT Owner
Mar 19, 2009
East Lake Weir, FL
I didn't get one.

I am an original owener.
I own a 2016 explorer, 2008 Shelby GT 500, Expedition and a 1994 pace car I worked for Ford in college. My dad was a lifelong industrial engineer at Ford. He was in charge of prepping the NY Auto Show cars at the Mahwah Assembly plant. I have owned over 20 new Ford Cars.
Oh well. At lest I still own a 2006 GT (184)

maxemus

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Hey Has anyone received a conformation back yet from Ford saying they received you affidavit?
I have not. Worried about it as well

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Congratulations to all who were selected and condolences to those disappointed. Glad to see a number of our regular Forum members get the nod.

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
I want to congratulate all the accepted Forum Members. It has been a crazy ride for the last year speculating, dreaming and guessing what this incredible ride will be.

I have enjoyed being the original owner of my 2006 GT and will continue to be a proud supporter of this community.

However, I have received a rejection letter by Ford, so I will assume that if you are placed on a priority list you will be selected for the next round. I am looking forward to watching you guys build your incredible cars and hopefully I will be able to see you at future events.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Keep hoping Rob.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Welcome aboard gents!

Ed

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Denied here also. I would have thought that all current GT owners at least would have gotten the courtesy of being "wait-listed", even if only a token gesture. Oh well.

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
thank you Ford!!And thanks to this forum!!Cant explain how happy I am!!I got one......Yes!!!

jdcohenmd

GT Owner
Jun 2, 2012
Rumson, NJ
congratulations to all those selected. I hope to be picked in 2 years with the next go round.

GeeTee

GT Owner
Jul 5, 2015
We didn't make the cut in Ottawa. But hopeful for next time maybe. Which Canadian dealerships got an allocation do you know? Oliver and Pam

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Congrats Clint. So happy for you!! Now I know at least one other person crazy enough to own a Demon and a new GT. (y)
Thank you, Karl!

Reactions: Vince H

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Well very disappointed. Received my denied letter. Spent over half my life working for Ford. I am an Original owner of my 2005 and have collected a all race purpose Ford collection . No one in my community bleeds Blue more then me. They say my Application will be saved for next go round so maybe next time. Congrat's to all. See you in Texas. Sad day in deed. What was that Rejected Hotline phone number? I will be just fine. Very Blessed life as it is.

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Congratulations to all the fortunate ones. Can anyone share their thoughts and comments on the priority wait list. I'm not quite sure of what to make of that.
There were notifications for accepted, priority waitlist and deferred.

If you've got a notification for priority waitlist, I would be feeling very good about your odds to end up with a new Ford GT.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Awesome! I’m so happy for you!
Thank you, Paul! I've been getting excited for you, too, for your upcoming arrival.

wgdcpa

GT Owner
Oct 4, 2007
Millington, NJ 07946
85,000 mi. Didn't make the cut either.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '05 & '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Central California
I am proud to be a part of this Forum and also proud to call many of you friends. It has been almost 11 years since we joined the Forum and we have made friends with many that we consider our closest. We have become members of an extended family including Ford GT Forum members, the Ford family and Ford team members. We all have a love for all things Ford and the crown jewel... The Ford GT. As happy as I am that I was lucky enough to be selected, I know there are many deserving GT owners that were not selected. I pray that all of you that were not selected somehow find a way to add the new GT to your stable over the next few years.

I too would hope that if I was not chosen, that I could have been amoung those that have posted comments like the one above like many others have. We are all blessed to own or have owned the 05/06 GT's.

Long live the FordGTForum and the FordGT!

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I got one of the first ones.....
Sort of.....ish......

Attachments

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
A funny thing happened today...
I got this email, and...
Well, think I fainted and when I came to, I realized it wasn’t a dream I was having... it was really happening...
I’m in!!!

Thanks for all the love and support! This a great group of peeps here that I call dear friends. Looking forward to many great experiences to come!!!