Watch Your Inbox

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congratulations and welcome to our little world of paradise among our Ford GT's owners.

stephen_becker

Permanent Vacation
Jan 26, 2006
atlanta, ga & charleston, sc
I got a big "NO" from Ford on my application - They must have googled my name :frown ! Anyways, I am very happy for the folks that were selected - I am to understand that Mark Fields personally approved the final list so Ford was very specific & deliberate in their choosing the first 500 buyers

:thumbsup

SGB

FrankTheTank

GT Owner
Jul 27, 2016
Austin, Texas
Has anyone received their welcome package yet?

Thanks, Frank

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Take my word for it Frank & all. When the first ones come out you will hear about it here. So, i.e. - not yet.

Ed

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I got one of the first ones.....
Sort of.....ish......

Attachments

• ngt1.jpg
    ngt1.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 408
  • nfgt2.jpg
    nfgt2.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 477

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I got one of the first ones.....
Sort of.....ish......
Only one ?? :biggrin

Attachments

• 2016-07-23 08.42.37.jpg
    2016-07-23 08.42.37.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 362

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida

It was very generous of you to let him have one. :lol

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX

What are those? NFGT Belgian chocolates?

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten

Ha!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV

:lol

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
He took one of your prized GTs out of the box!

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I've got a case left of the "old" GT's and will wait until the NFGT price goes to the same $4 each. I give them away to respectful, interested kids.

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
I've been looking for a case of the "old" GT models to give away at shows. Haven't found any.

Howard

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California

Brilliant comment winner.

Vince H

mccarter1369

Ford Enthusiast
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 18, 2006
Denver, CO
Such good news today. THANK YOU FORD for being responsive to the loyal GT enthusiasts! Now the wait...the only advantage I can see with being a "year three" guy is that we'll get to see all the wonderful combinations the years one and two guys come up with!

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Dear Mr. Raj....You were kind enough to read my post about not receiving any correspondence. Being a loyal Ford Customer and still the Original owner of a 2005 FGT, please re evaluate my application for the next run of FGT's. There is only 1 other person in my neighborhood that is as worthy as i am for a new FGT and his name and association is with Carlisle Productions.

HUBBSTER

GT Owner
May 9, 2010
Miami, FL
I got this reply from FORD back in July. Did those of you at wait list get a different letter ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 291

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Those on the wait list received a different letter, but those who received the deferred letter are still in the hunt for year four.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Those on the wait list received a different letter, but those who received the deferred letter are still in the hunt for year four.

Calling that letter "deferred" is like putting lipstick on a pig. That said "No, not this time, try again later". The letter sounds like the failed job application: You didn't get the job but we will keep your resume on file and call back if we have an opening in the future. Now that the Maybes have been allocated for year 3, the ford press release says year 4 will be an open application period some time in 2018.

Last edited:

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Calling that letter "deferred" is like putting lipstick on a pig. That said "No, not this time, try again later". The letter sounds like the failed job application: You didn't get the job but we will keep your resume on file and call back if we have an opening in the future. Now that the Maybes have been allocated for year 3, the ford press release says year 4 will be an open application period some time in 2018.

I'm hopeful there will be a new waitlist created. This would make since, especially for current Ford GT owners. Locks a place in line and keeps our money flowing to Ford. Any chance of this?