Watch Your Inbox

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Denied here also. I would have thought that all current GT owners at least would have gotten the courtesy of being "wait-listed", even if only a token gesture. Oh well.

jdcohenmd

GT Owner
Jun 2, 2012
Rumson, NJ
congratulations to all those selected. I hope to be picked in 2 years with the next go round.

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Well very disappointed. Received my denied letter. Spent over half my life working for Ford. I am an Original owner of my 2005 and have collected a all race purpose Ford collection . No one in my community bleeds Blue more then me. They say my Application will be saved for next go round so maybe next time. Congrat's to all. See you in Texas. Sad day in deed. What was that Rejected Hotline phone number? I will be just fine. Very Blessed life as it is.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Congratulations to all the fortunate ones. Can anyone share their thoughts and comments on the priority wait list. I'm not quite sure of what to make of that.

There were notifications for accepted, priority waitlist and deferred.

If you've got a notification for priority waitlist, I would be feeling very good about your odds to end up with a new Ford GT.

wgdcpa

GT Owner
Oct 4, 2007
Millington, NJ 07946
85,000 mi. Didn't make the cut either.

zach05855

GT Owner
Oct 16, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Received my letter at 2:37 am......I am sooooo disappointed

The demand for Ford GT from enthusiasts like you has surpassed our very limited production. Unfortunately, we do not have enough Ford GTs to fulfill your request at this time.

Last edited:

stew

Jan 20, 2015
Louisiana
Nope for me. I am feeling kind of numb. I imagine this is the exact opposite feeling as all of you that were accepted. Truly sad day indeed.....

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
I have purchased 22 Fords in my life including 2 FGTs and 7 mustangs. Unfortunately, I didn't even make the wait list. Congrats to everyone who got picked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady Moose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 28, 2016
I am joining this Forum under my own Log-in for the first time in 10 years. When Mr. Moose and I applied, we did so under my name and we noted on the application that I wanted to be one of the first female owners of the new GT. I don't know how much influence this had, but we got the golden ticket. We are over the moon excited. What a thrill. And now the anticipation will be keeping smiles on our faces for months to come. As so many others have said, Thank You Ford for giving us this unique opportunity - we didn't know 10 years ago that we were Ford Ambassadors because of our cars, yet we continue to be - with joy and enthusiasm. Wow. Exciting and humbling!!

Matt

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
Welcome to the party (officially) Michelle! And congratulations to you and John!

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Congrats to all my FGT brethren who were selected. I have my fingers cross!

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
Congratulations to all of you that were selected. Unfortunately, I was not. Original owner with 24,000 miles!

Joe

Last edited:

Derry

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
buffalo, NY
Sadly I got the reject letter! But happy for those who got one.

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
Congrats to all who were chosen. I was denied, but I have a 2017 GT350R on order for a consolation prize.

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
So happy for the lucky Forum members that are getting the new GT. I bought mine in 2007, so not an original owner. Hope to get a chance on the second go around.

Hoping my friend Tomy Hamon is getting one, as his history with Ford runs so deep.

Topnotch

Dec 2, 2015
Just Buy a Mustang ...add these...no one would know.
CoXu5CcWgAAgBH4.jpg

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
There were notifications for accepted, priority waitlist and deferred.

If you've got a notification for priority waitlist, I would be feeling very good about your odds to end up with a new Ford GT.

Thanks Dave! Indeed I'm wait listed and content with that possibility.

That said, congrats to you fellows who received your "acceptance" letters. I'm excited for you!!

Good Job Ford!!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
WOW I'm ecstatic to say the least. Can't thank Dave, Raj, and the entire Ford team enough. What a ride this has been and will continue to be!! Congrats to all of our GT crazy's!!!

550rwhp

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2012
North of Dallas, Texas
Congratulations to all of you that were selected! Cant wait to see one on the road.

Who will be the first one to hit 10,000 miles???

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Got the reject letter. While I didnt really expect to get one, I'm still heartbroken... Congrats to all. No process is perfect, but this is probably as close as it gets. Some still perplex me, but congrats and enjoy fellas. See ya in Austin.

Last edited: