Watch Your Inbox

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
Congratulations everyone! Still waiting over here!!!!

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Me, too...

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Congrats everyone so far!!!

HIRISC

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 14, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
Dave - how many / 250 in USA?

mccarter1369

Ford Enthusiast
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 18, 2006
Denver, CO
Anxiously waiting either way; happy for you all! Please keep us all posted as to the process! Would love to hear about it if I don't make the cut. Very hard decisions for them I am sure. Fingers still crossed...

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I guess I won the Lotery!

My son Garrett called me while dining with neighbors in Naples this evening to ask, "Dad, have you checked your e-mail this evening?" It was about 3 hours since I checked. So I looked and found the following:

Dear Tim,

Congratulations! You've been selected for the opportunity to purchase a new Ford GT!

Your passion for performance and for the Ford GT qualifies you to be among a small number of drivers selected for the opportunity to own a new Ford GT. We are thrilled to extend you this opportunity!.....

Wow, after months of waiting, the time has arrived. Thanks to Ford and congratulations to all who have been chosen. I have no idea how I will make all the decisions necessary to make it happen now!

Reactions: GTMD

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
We are having a huge party in Missouri tonight! I want to thank everyone at Ford for making this the night to remember. Good luck to you all. Corks are popping.

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
I am in!!!!! Oh Ya!!!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I got an email from Gary Ford, but he didn't tell me I got one.

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Congrats Tim! Well deserved.

Raj Nair

Ford GT Team Alumni
Mar 10, 2015
Congratulations!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Congratulations!

Post of the night!

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Hello all from Canada. Congrats to all who have been selected.

I also got my email tonight. I am in!!! Very very thankful and appreciative of Ford.
Thx to all here on the forum as well for all the work that is done and the friendships that have been created.

Christmas in July!!!!! And loving it.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
looks like I mite have to sell some cars, darn near started to cry. Just being chosen means as much to me as actually getting the car, thanks for all you do for us Dave. Bin a Ford guy from birth couldn't be more proud to be one right now.

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
Two of my friends here in NM have been chosen. Nothing as of yet for me. I am praying I get picked. Happy for all of you that were picked! I will live through you guys.

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Congrats to all you owners! The excitement is fun to watch! Here's hoping for us that are waiting! Scotch and beer both on standby.

Last edited:

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Congratulations!

Ford ROCKS!!!!! Thanks Admiral Raj for making our night! A Le Mans winning sibling will be coming home to many members of the Forum. You are our HERO!!!

stephen_becker

Permanent Vacation
Jan 26, 2006
atlanta, ga & charleston, sc
What he said times a million - How cool is that?!!!
Post of the night!

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Congratulations to everyone, Exciting to watch the responses!! Like seeing everyone hitting the lottery!! Still waiting here!

Dolph

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2012
Ruston, LA
No good news in north Louisiana as of yet. Still hopeing. I am changing oil in the GT tonight getting ready for the rally. Trying to occupy my mind.

Dolph