Watch Your Inbox

Enzo101

Aug 18, 2015
Got the no as well but hope that those that were lucky enough to be selected love and drive their upcoming GT!!

Reactions: Ed Sims and GTAce

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
Congrats peeps!

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
West Texas
Ed & Jerry: maybe a difference between Norh & Central Cal. Math? Lol!

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Holy cow, I got a yes! Cannot believe it. Like Dakota GT expressed, thank you to Ford and my Forum friends who encouraged me. Good luck to the rest.

HIRISC

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 14, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
Will all the emails go out today/tonight Dave?

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Today is one week since this thread started and it has had over 50,000 views! WOW!

That's one view every 2 minutes for one week!

Ed
I'm probably responsible for 20k views.

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
The notifications going out cover allocations for the first 500 cars.
Do we know how the year 3 allocation will be handled yet? I'm incredibly happy for my lucky friends, but must confess that I'm kinda bummed, too.

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
I was rejected...oh well...

Congratulations to all of you who were fortunate enough to be chosen!

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
I am still in disbelief. We all owe Ford Motor Company a huge debt of gratitude. To design and race the new GT and to recognize 05-06 owners as ambassadors to the brand is what separates Ford from any other manufacturer. I truly believe you would not see this kind of gesture in any other manufacturer. I am so humbled and priveleged to be one of the ones selected. Thank you for developing an application system that allowed us to show what makes us all true Ford Blue. Can not wait to start the process. Beyond my wildest expectations and thank you Dave, as always, for championing us! A day Susan and I will never forget. Yeeeeesssssss!!!!

Vince H

P.S. Congrats to all of those also selected. Now the fun begins!

P.P.S I hope those that are still waiting get their names called soon. Continued luck to us all.

Last edited:
Reactions: GTMD

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel and Central California
Ed & Jerry: maybe a difference between Norh & Central Cal. Math? Lol!
we do have a lot more time on the coast! Time goes by real slow...

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
So humbled to be selected by Ford. Thank you Ford and this forum.

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
FWIW regarding the EU -

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Hi guys!
Just wanted to introduce myself, as I am new to the forum. While currently on the "deferred" list, I too remain optimistic for a fourth year allocation. I even went as far as creating a website ( www.kevinclabert.com ) documenting my story along with Le Mans and the GT application process. My chances were long, but it became my mission to tell my story effectively and get it into the hands of the right people. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
On the same day Ford announced an extended production run for the NFGT, I received a personal letter and signed Le Mans picture (in my pics folder) from Bill Ford acknowledging my efforts! To me, the response meant as much as a GT allocation.
I have been reading posts on the forum for months now, and am excited to be joining in on the conversations regarding the new GT!
Thanks,
Kevin

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel and Central California

Last edited:

lc2006

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 10, 2011
Centreville, Delaware
Whew, I was really sweating this. I, somehow, managed to make the cut!

It is going to be very difficult to have to wait a couple of years for the GT, but I suppose that is a high class "problem" that I will manage to deal with!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Congratulations!
I second that !! Congratulations to all my GT brothers !!! ,, Thanks Raj and The whole Ford Family !! Who could ever imagine a car could fulfill a childhood dream once in the 05, 06 GT and now this !! Really feeling blessed,,, Totally Humbled and speechless .. I am happy to say I will be joining you in the next Chapter of the GT world !!
I'm feeling this.... :banana:banana:banana and this !!

:huge:

jbrauertn

Sep 2, 2016
Welcome , jbrauertn!! Congrats! Are you going to Rally 11 @ COTA?
Won't be able to make it this year, but thanks for the invite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Got a YES! Thanks Ford, and all the Forum members! Now the waiting begins...again!
Happy days are here again.

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Will all the emails go out today/tonight Dave?
I'm guessing not. Still seem to be rolling through.

Do we know how the year 3 allocation will be handled yet? I'm incredibly happy for my lucky friends, but must confess that I'm kinda bummed, too.
No information on potential future production at this time, but I would stay tuned. I would also say that this round of the allocation process was clearly very favorable to existing GT owners. FMC is publicly committed to racing the car for 4 years. Given what we've seen here tonight, if your number doesn't get called for first 500, you would have to be very optimistic about the possibility of an allocation in a potential future year.

Cobraguy

GT Owner
Congrat's to all!.....I didn't make the cut but nothing to be bummed about as I see I'm in some pretty good company! :)