Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
new personal bests

226.200 mph

4.52 seconds 60-130mph

Peak goes down on the 60-130 :biggrin

And the crazy part is that you aren't going to get a great 60-130 in the course of a dead dig run because you're shifting right around 65 mph. going for a good 60-130 that would be in the 4.30s at least.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Man, I am so envious of you guys... some day.... right Mr. Heffner? :thumbsup

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
new personal bests

226.200 mph

4.52 seconds 60-130mph

:thumbsup:thumbsup

I can only imagine how excited you were doing 226 after watching the fist pump video of your 195 mph run you made before your upgrades. :lol

Congrats and keep raising the bar!! :banana:banana

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
apparently the UGR TT Gallardo has now gone 241 mph :eek

looks to me like the Supra record has some competition now :cool

Hammer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 10, 2006
San Diego, CA
Wow! The numbers you guys are putting up are amazing! Strong work.

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
In just ONE mile!!!!! :eek:eek:eek:eek:eek

Wow, you guys are generating some truly serious power!!! Congrats Jason, that's truly hauling ass!!!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
apparently the UGR TT Gallardo has now gone 241 mph :eek

looks to me like the Supra record has some competition now :cool

sometimes I wish some dude would just show up with a modified, 69 or 70 mustang, or some other classic with 2000 hp and run a 260 then pack up and go home:biggrin

Last edited:

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
I dont know whats worst? a supra or a lambo having the record,

sometimes I wish some dude would just show up with a modified, 69 or 70 mustang, or some other classic with 2000 hp and run a 260 then pack up and go home:biggrin

if the vipers trans wasn't a POS you might just see a viper do it......

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
he did not run

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Soroush,

Hummmmmmmmmmm! You have the Boss! Put it togeather, get the record, then go home. Nice goal. We will all come watch.

Larry

BTW-Jason has bragging rights untill you do!:willy

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jason, You The Man! Congrats. On A Great Showing In Goliad At The Texas 100. You Set The Mark. Tomy Hamon PS And A White Carrrrrrrrrrrrr Tooooooooo.

Mar 15, 2006
Congrats Jason, you now have the "fastest mullet on earth"!

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
Congrats Jason!! That is moving out!!! :cheers

We fought electrical issues all through the rally with my matte car, and the yellow car motor got to Heffner's shop days before the rally and just couldn't make it in time...

Chose between the rally and the mile and for obvious reasons the Rally won!! :biggrin

Worked at ART with Heffner and the ART guys all night trying to get to the mile and just couldn't get there. Thanks to Soroush for donating parts off his "spare" GT, Shadowman for missing a fantastic dinner to help out, Stormcat, Cody, David Weaver, Rich and Dennis, all the guys at ART, and Jason for helping get the car going... I really enjoyed cruising finally with everyone on Friday and wouldn't have traded that for anything... missed this mile but will be at the next one to make the GT community proud :biggrin

HUGE CONGRATS TO JASON (MULLET) AND SOROUSH AND ALL THE GUYS THAT RAN!!!!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Soroush,

Hummmmmmmmmmm! You have the Boss! Put it togeather, get the record, then go home. Nice goal. We will all come watch.

Larry

BTW-Jason has bragging rights untill you do!:willy

deservedly so, he ran great all weekend long:cheers(jason)

you are welcome Ray, glad I could help

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
thanks for the kind words guys. just got back but will post up a whole bunch of info in the morning.

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Sorry to miss it

You guys are having too much fun. I have read all 10 pages of posts on the mile. My father passed away last Saturday and I had to cancel the whole trip, about 2hours before my GT was to be loaded on the trailer. I will be at the next one for sure. Shadowman spent a week on my car getting it "ready". It was really nice to see Lorna at my father's funeral service here in Fresno, she is a blessing in all of our lives. I heard Chip did an outstanding job on Bony's service at the lake. Thanks to Chip and Dave for all the good work the do. Richard S.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
You guys are having too much fun. I have read all 10 pages of posts on the mile. My father passed away last Saturday and I had to cancel the whole trip, about 2hours before my GT was to be loaded on the trailer. I will be at the next one for sure. Shadowman spent a week on my car getting it "ready". It was really nice to see Lorna at my father's funeral service here in Fresno, she is a blessing in all of our lives. I heard Chip did an outstanding job on Bony's service at the lake. Thanks to Chip and Dave for all the good work the do. Richard S.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your father.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Sorry to hear of your fathers passing. Our prayers are with your family

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
sorry to hear about your loss :(

Prayers sent

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Deepest sympathy and my prayers for you and your family.