Texas Mile Breaking News

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
For the record Soroush's drum of MS109 reads...... I Love the Cock.

I wonder how that got there. :)

oh btw did you know ivan drove that drum in the back of his truck all the way over to my place without knowing what It said, I can just imagine peoples reaction as they saw him driving a big blue drum with "I Love the cock" on it.:lol

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Good luck Soroush and Jason I'm headed home tomorrow. I have been fighting IC pump problems for a month now and need to rip the shit out I have in there and migrate back to what works.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Good luck everyone! Be fast and be safe... and above all, have a GREAT TIME! Wish we were there with you!!

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
oh btw did you know ivan drove that drum in the back of his truck all the way over to my place without knowing what It said, I can just imagine peoples reaction as they saw him driving a big blue drum with "I Love the cock" on it.:lol

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Good luck Soroush and Jason I'm headed home tomorrow. I have been fighting IC pump problems for a month now and need to rip the shit out I have in there and migrate back to what works.

Torrie,

I don't want to sound stupid but does IC pump mean inter-cooler pump? You will not be able to give us a full mile 1100 HP run? RATS!!!! Do you have a modified inter-cooler pump on your car now?

Chip

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Torrie,

I don't want to sound stupid but does IC pump mean inter-cooler pump? You will not be able to give us a full mile 1100 HP run? RATS!!!! Do you have a modified inter-cooler pump on your car now?

Chip

Yes Chip I went thru multiple OEM pumps with internal problems the last few weeks and I got fed up with that and migrated to an aftermarket pump that should have worked out sufficiently but didn't. My run today netted me 228 degree downstream temperatures which killed advance as commanded and ended my fun right at the start.

Outkastscc

Oct 17, 2007
92% humidity today. 67% for tomorrow.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Yes Chip I went thru multiple OEM pumps with internal problems the last few weeks and I got fed up with that and migrated to an aftermarket pump that should have worked out sufficiently but didn't. My run today netted me 228 degree downstream temperatures which killed advance as commanded and ended my fun right at the start.

Man Torrie, sorry to hear you couldn't run as you should. - You thinking about the next Texas Mile?
Sure was wishing all the GTs well. Kendall is buttoning my car up and should be ready for the Mojave event - still needs Torries TLC next weekend...

Good luck Jason, Soroush, and all, wish we were there!:thumbsup

Last edited:

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Have fun guys.

Sounds like Soroush is destined to show the Mullet his payback. Nice art work, ha,ha,ha

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007

Man that sucks! I wish you would have stayed until sunday, I was hoping to see you guys before you left, but if anyone knows, I know the feeling of having a car down and not being able to fix her while at an event, It really is frustrating:willy I went through the same thing at the last texas mile so all I wanted to do was to pack up and go home!!! so I feel ya my man!!!! Im sorry you had trouble with your car, but Im more sorry I dont get to see you guys before you head back.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Mullet started the day with a 223.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
A silver Vette just lost control and rolled at the big end in front of Mullet's RV. No word on the driver.

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
another board says its this one. Hinson Motorsports

CorvetteTexasMile2.jpg

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Man, I hope everyone is OK. Keep us posted.

Congrats on the 223 Mullet!!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Mullet says it was on it's roof for 100 yard and then flipped onto it's wheels. Car had a cage and driver is supposed to be ok.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Mullet says it was on it's roof for 100 yard and then flipped onto it's wheels. Car had a cage and driver is supposed to be ok.

Any guess on why it happend? Was it a chute problem?

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007

are you at the mile?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I have received text updates via the Mullettphone.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I have received text updates via the Mullettphone.

thas some fast phone:)

we'll see how fast he'll txt you when I make my run :) I assume very fast if its under 226:biggrin not so fast over:)

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California

Lets see, 230-223=7

Getting closer, good job. I hope the weather cooperates. Keep the posts coming!