Shadowman Renegs

JimF

GT Owner
Dec 19, 2006
Palm Springs, Lake Tahoe
Sadly, I must report to the forum that members should be cautious of dealing with Shadowman.:thumbsdow

I called him for some professional assistance with an issue with my Red GT. Before asking him for the assistance I needed, I had a conversation about calling him for professional help and would only proceed with the understanding that I would pay him for his professional assistance with my problem (which shall go undefined to protect my reputation).:confused

To make a long story much shorter, after he solved my rather embarassing oversight ( and saved the Silver State Classic for me), he REFUSED to accept the payment that I had negotiated at the start. He spend considerable time researching my problem, was delicate with how he responded to my description of what I had done to create the problem, and solved it for me over the phone.

What kind of a guy negotiates a deal and then backs out after he completes his side of the deal. Shadowman does!:thumbsup

Thanks, Shadowman. You are the greatest.:cheers:banana:banana

Big Dog

H

HHGT

Hey Big Dog, if it will make you feel better, you can send the refused payment to me - and before Empty Pockets asks for it.

2 :thumbsup for Shadowman

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
or... you could become a $upporting member of our forum :)

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
:cool

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
Thanks to all our Vendors, they are truly class acts...:cheers

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I believe you oughta SUE Shadowman for breach of contract, Jim! After all, a deal is a deal and he shudda HONORED the whole dang agreement! 'Inexcusable! :tap:

What an underhanded, sneeky, shady, dishonorable thing for him to pull! 'Just totally DISGUSTING!:rofl :rofl :rofl :cheers :thumbsup

(Hey, HH? Go to your room...)

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Therein lies the problem.

Perhaps that is the problem with this world that we live in, as it exists today. There is no shortage of generosity, professionalism, and integrity. Were it spread equally throughout our society we would be in pretty good shape, but that's not the case. Those qualities are nonexistent in large swaths of humanity and highly concentrated in exceptional individuals like the Shadowman.

Chip

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Perhaps that is the problem with this world that we live in, as it exists today. There is no shortage of generosity, professionalism, and integrity. Were it spread equally throughout our society we would be in pretty good shape, but that's not the case. Those qualities are nonexistent in large swaths of humanity and highly concentrated in exceptional individuals like the Shadowman.

Chip

+1 :cheers

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007

Chip

+100000000000000

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Shadowman Rocks!

I know The Shadowman & he rocks!!!

Ed

PS They threw the mold away when they made The Shadowman.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I know The Shadowman & he rocks!!!

Ed

PS They threw the mold away when they made The Shadowman.

I saw a 50% copy of Shadowman doing work on someones GT. Do you know who's GT that is? I am confident with Shadowmans love and guidance this copy will be a stellar addition to our society also! But I think I will wait a few more years before letting him work on my car.

DSC07206.jpg

Shadowman always recommends using the correct tool for the job. For example take a look at this multi-meter and guess what color GT he was working on.

DSC08932.jpg

Last edited:

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Shadowman for President!!!

ItsABeautifulThing.gif

He is a better choice than what we are offered at the present time.

sSig_youtheman.gif

Pass the
MakersMark_750.gif

Shadowman
YouRock.gif

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
yummy!

Piana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Northern California
He's a very generous and all around great guy! Knows the GT like no other. Thanks Bill for all your help.
Tom

GFORCE

GT Owner
Jan 14, 2006
What this man has done

He has set the bar for class and character,and the best trait of all one of the most humble men i have dealt with.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I support Daniels suggestion, "Become a supporting member of this Forum" which makes this help available from members to members. Tomy Hamon

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I agree with Bony, you can forward your afformentioned "savings" to the GT Forum, and both you and Shadowman will get spiritual credits from all the Forum Members, God, the Pope, and and the Dhali Llhama.

Aug 25, 2006
WOW !!

There was a moment; in fact when I initially saw the thread that my brain went into overdrive in a very quick attempt to remember who I may have inadvertently left at the altar and then as I began to read the thread I smiled as I knew exactly who it was and yes I did back out on a negotiated deal.

Now having shared this I felt pressured into the arrangement as such I reluctantly accepted knowing full well that I would never accept a nickel. I apologize for the misleading situation and yet I remain very happy that our time together insured that you and your gal will participate in the event this week-end. Have a great time and be safe out there.

Now remember what I said at the end of our conversation; I shared that if anything were to be presented by you it needed to be a personal thank you and not payment for services rendered. With this being shared your becoming a paid member of this Forum would make me very happy and will help to insure that it remains as one of the greatest for many years to come.

This Forum is a machine that needs to be oiled and the oil in this case sadly are hard dollars for without them the machine will die. Then add to this the contributions as made by all are the nuts and bolts that hold it all together.

Thank you all for the extremely kind words; it remains my pleasure being a member of this Forum and I am very glad that I am able to make a contribution.

All the best

Shadowman

Last edited:

JimF

GT Owner
Dec 19, 2006
Palm Springs, Lake Tahoe
Shadowman

I am here in Las Vegas (Wed. evening) ready to register and tech the GT in the morning and begin the festivities at the Silver State. There is another Red GT next to mine in the garage.:thumbsup

Rest assured that I will be a supporting $$$ member immediatly. However, Shadowman, some how, some way, some time YOU WILL GET YOURS. You did me a terrific service Monday. I intend to join the 200 mph club during the event and I owe the chance to do that to you.

Thanks.

Jim

Hammer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 10, 2006
San Diego, CA
Shadowman rocks!