Rally Scheduled

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Does that get your GT to 100K miles?

I'm trying. Well not to hard. 89,796 as of this afternoon. Might hit the big Nine Oh next week.

Seems like yesterday, turned 70k right at Ohio stateline on the way home from VIR.

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Oct 10 is a Great Day....got married in Bahrain 38 hrs ago Oct 10. Will have to do some serious campaigning with wife as car stuff is NOT her thing. Looks like a great track and I know it will be great time.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Oct 10 is a Greta day....got married in Bahrain 38 hrs ago Oct 10. Will have to do some srious campaigning with wife as car stuff is NOT her thing. Looks like a great track and I know it will be great time.

The track is a quick 20 minutes from right downtown in New Orleans. Shelby and I were there coincidentally during Mardi Gras festivities and even with that extra traffic it only took us 20-25 minutes both going there and coming back. It's a great destination location with plenty to do beyond cars stuff, great food, tons of entertainment, music, restaurants, so even though we'll be screwing around at the track for parts of the trip, it's a fine location for an anniversary. Or at least that would be my pitch. :lol

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Yes to all of this!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H

HHGT

That Enzo is pure sexiness. Sigh!

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm in! Can't wait.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Does that get your GT to 100K miles?

I'm trying. Well not to hard. 89,796 as of this afternoon. Might hit the big Nine Oh next week.

Seems like yesterday, turned 70k right at Ohio stateline on the way home from VIR.

My hero. Keep it up.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
This will be my first, can't wait to meet everyone.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!

I'm in as well!

This will be my 7th and they just keep getting better each year!!

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Just had some other friends come back from viewing this track. They spent incredible amounts of money to dig down and build this track correctly. This should eventually be one of the best tracks in the country. This could be the best overall rally yet! THE BEST FOOD,FUN AND FRIENDS in such and outstanding place.

Larry

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I know Ive been MIA but Im in on this one :)

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I know Ive been MIA but Im in on this one :)
OMG!!!
Soroush is back!!!! I already look forward to seeing you!
I love this stuff.Its like camp for FORD GT owners! Something for everyone !
Lets hope for a record turnout!
Did I mention ,I'M IN!!!!!!!
Anyone from the east coast who needs to be put on a transport.I have a trailer booked.6 openings!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Wrong..... 4 openings, our cars are taking up 2 spots.......

I have a trailer booked.6 openings!

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Wrong..... 4 openings, our cars are taking up 2 spots.......

You offered me a spot last night...you forgot? skipping on the meds again? 3 available.......

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Let's see...120 miles from my house, haven't been to a Rally yet...HELL YEAH I'm in!!!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Just had some other friends come back from viewing this track. They spent incredible amounts of money to dig down and build this track correctly. This should eventually be one of the best tracks in the country. This could be the best overall rally yet! THE BEST FOOD,FUN AND FRIENDS in such and outstanding place.

They definitely spent a ton of cash building the track. I can't remember how deep he said they went, but the ash/concrete mix underneath the driving surface was something like 6-10' thick to keep it from shifting. They said they were hoping it would last for 20 years.

This will be my first, can't wait to meet everyone.

Let's see...120 miles from my house, haven't been to a Rally yet...HELL YEAH I'm in!!!

Always great to have new guys!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Hey Gino thats Ron, not me!! HA!!

You offered me a spot last night...you forgot? skipping on the meds again? 3 available.......

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Sign me up! I am planning on getting to the Rally a week early to drive the roads of MS-LA. We can have a road trip to visit Brittany Spears childhood home or visit my dad for some fried squirrel or frog legs!

I'm there next week with the family so maybe I could sneak on the track with my rental car?

Ed

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
We may have to road trip from NE Florida.
Of course, driving through Mississippi in 2 GTs could be a bit scary !

Just don't break down Jaxgt!

Ed