Rally 5 - V.I.R - Who's coming?

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
[edit]Sorry guys.....Ray is right....I didn't see the other thread...

Last edited:

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
Sanjay.... he already did...

at least I booked based off this thread...

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18909

Is there some jist going on?? :willy

am I in the wrong hotel?? :willy

:cheers

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Chip talked me into it so put me down for 2.

Are we to hold off booking? I am confused.

cannot someone please clarify?

Remember guys to take it easy on me I am a virgin my first rally:thumbsup

Tom

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
+1 :confused

Let me know if the Rally Headquarters Hotel has changed from the posting listed elswhere.

Magic

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
+1 :confused

Let me know if the Rally Headquarters Hotel has changed from the posting listed elswhere.

Magic

Nope...my bad....didn't see that Dave had already posted the info on the Umstead....

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Nope...my bad....didn't see that Dave had already posted the info on the Umstead....

No problem. Drinks all around should suffice for penance.

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Dave. Add me and the Mrs. to the list of attendees. Looking forward to attending (my 1st) rally. Glad it finally came close to the east coast!:thumbsup

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
When will registration open

BillyGT

GT Owner
Jul 3, 2009
I am in BillyGT

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Just booked our flight from Jakarta to attend Rally V. 25 hours to get from Jakarta to NYC. Going to spend some days in NYC and then fly to Raleigh for the Rally. Looking forward to meeting forum members, but more important seeing and driving my car for the first time!

Cobra63

GT Owner
Dec 30, 2007
Edina, MN
Add 1 more. Room is booked. When do we register? Dick Krentz

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Having been MIA for about a year, I received an email recently from HiloDave advising me about Rally V and VIR. Please count the Missus & me in. Hopefully, I won't pay for everything and not be able to make it like last year. In any event, I donated to a worthy DBK cause.

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Having been MIA for about a year, I received an email recently from HiloDave advising me about Rally V and VIR. Please count the Missus & me in. Hopefully, I won't pay for everything and not be able to make it like last year. In any event, I donated to a worthy DBK cause.

Kelvin,

Glad to see that you will be at R5. Some of us were getting worried about you and Shelly.

Aloha,

Dave

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Kelvin, this year year you can donate to a worthy fjpikul cause. Good to hear from you again. Check out the Rally to the Rally thread.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Good news Kelvin, be happy to instruct you both again!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Kelvin, this year year you can donate to a worthy fjpikul cause....

Yes - you can help pay his bar bill...

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles

It's okay to issue a beatdown on AlohaGT for disappearing for a year! Welcome back to the Forum!