Rally 11 - COTA

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
How many are in for a pre rally, I can look for a spot away from downtown. I need to know an approximate head count and nights you will be in town. There is a new development called the Domain. We have had several car functions there, or I can find something by our main lake (Travis).

Chris, The current plan is to arrive with trailer mid-day Tuesday.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
How many are in for a pre rally, I can look for a spot away from downtown. I need to know an approximate head count and nights you will be in town. There is a new development called the Domain. We have had several car functions there, or I can find something by our main lake (Travis).

Arriving Tuesday noon not sure when cars arrive but keep me in the loop.

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
The site never worked here in the UK (and still doesn't for me right now, I just get a DNS lookup error). Sad that we never got to register...

We were looking at coming over anyway, but I'm concerned we'll never get to meet anyone? Whilst watching racing is fun, half the trip was to finally put some faces on the names I know so well!

Put us on the wait list if there is one please :)

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Guess timing was bad as I was flying(working) from Shanghai to Memphis for 16 + hours yesterday.

If there is a wait list, please place us on it for two.

Thank you

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal

I will be there on Sat Sept 10 & am working at getting the car there Sunday or Monday so count me & Heidi in.

Ed

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
I was told by central reservations if you book a room at regular rate for at least 2 consecutive nights the hotel will accommodate. So one can get a room for a few days prior to the rally then you can get the group rate for the remainder of you stay...

Last edited:

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
I will be in Monday afternoon.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
We will arrive very late Monday evening

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX

I may head down on Weds AM (14th). If you guys are out driving around I will try to meet up with the gang. Will have to find a hotel for that night. Booked at the Marriott for the rest of the event.

ed.life

GT Owner
Nov 16, 2012
Victoria B.C. Canada
Tim, I'm looking for a single, I would be happy to buy your single if you wanted to join your wife in the stands .....ed.life 2006 #1899

ed.life

GT Owner
Nov 16, 2012
Victoria B.C. Canada
Phil, the site didn't work for me either. Maybe we are to foreign (Canadian).....ed.life 2006 #1899

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Didn't work for me, either.

But, seeing as how I'm originally from Texas, New York is ALMOST Canada!

PHXGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Event Registration does not seem to be working. Can't get to a form to fill out. Any advice?

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Event Registration does not seem to be working. Can't get to a form to fill out. Any advice?

The event may be sold out

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Meant to post this much earlier, but very unfortunately I will have to miss the Rally this time. Starting several new projects early September, with two of my most important project managers taking they're family's on vacation during the push, this leaves me no choice but to stay on task. Not complaining, glad to have the business, but the timing is robbing me of much of my leisure time. My father and I sure will be missing you all, we think about you all the time. Have a really great rally everyone,:cheers. Sorry we can't be there :facepalm:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Sorry to miss you buddy. Guess we'll have to party on without you ha ha.

Dolph

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2012
Ruston, LA
I plan to drive my GT to the rally, my first, but if weather is bad when I leave and I decide to trailer, is there going to be trailer and tow vehicle parking available at the Marriott?

Dolph

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Stef,

That's a bummer buddy but for good reason. Next time! Say hi to your Pop.

Vince H

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Stef,

That's a bummer buddy but for good reason. Next time! Say hi to your Pop.

Vince H

+1:cheers

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
I plan to drive my GT to the rally, my first, but if weather is bad when I leave and I decide to trailer, is there going to be trailer and tow vehicle parking available at the Marriott?

Dolph

Probably not at the hotel, but Dave usually makes arrangements for some where in the area for us to drop trucks and trailers.