• I-phone 24.jpg
    I-phone 24.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 374
  • I-phone 25.jpg
    I-phone 25.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 369
H

HHGT

I'll add one more from earlier in the day. In the background of a few of the photos I posted is this:

DSC_2047.jpg

The artist, Scott Jacobs, attended the gathering after Chip saw his display. I was leaving the horse barn and saw it too. It just jumps out at you.

He is selling them, framed. It was a run of 100 but I think around 35-40 are still available. These are giclee reproductions of an original painting. I'm thinking of getting one but not sure where I'll put it and the garage is NOT the right place.

Looks like lots of fun. Chip looks really happy....

That Heritage in the picture is mine. We were supposed to get some pictures for donating our GTs for the photo-shoot. If Scott is still around, can someone ask him please.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
White "no stripe" is gorgeous, didn't think I'd like it, but I was wrong!!!!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Looks like your having a great time...enjoy..gtjoey

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I'm going next year.How do you go and not buy cars?

H

HHGT

I'm going next year.How do you go and not buy cars?

You can get registered as a spectator.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
White "no stripe" is gorgeous, didn't think I'd like it, but I was wrong!!!!

That was Camilo's personal GT. The first one he owned. It has quite a few very cool features and personal touches. The current proud owner/caretakers of that GT is the Blue Mooses, John & Michelle. If that car could talk, the stories it could tell!!

Chip

scotttroilo

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2010
Scottsdale AZ
What a great time everyone. Michele and I really enjoyed meeting you all and putting faces to all the insightfull posts I've been enjoing over the year since I've been a member. It's an honor to be a part of the GT family. We look forward to many more event's and meeting many others. Chip, thanks for hosting such a great gathering and including us.

Scotty T

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
That was Camilo's personal GT. The first one he owned. It has quite a few very cool features and personal touches. The current proud owner/caretakers of that GT is the Blue Mooses, John & Michelle. If that car could talk, the stories it could tell!!

Chip
I should have known, afterall white is "the color" to own, shows the car off so well!!! Can you share (or the "Mooses") what personal touches and features the car has, of course pictures would be even better!!!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I should have known, afterall white is "the color" to own, shows the car off so well!!! Can you share (or the "Mooses") what personal touches and features the car has, of course pictures would be even better!!!

RPM217,

That is a great idea. Let me harang John & Michelle and see if they won't do just that (with pictures).

Chip

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Alot of the "personal touches" on that car can't be shared. :lol

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
A HUGE thanks to Chip. Gets better every year. It was great to see old friends, and make new ones. Chip, your car sounds SPECTACULAR !!.

Roketman, it's easy to go to B-J and not buy a car. I go every year. Just be as I am, POOR! LOL

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Who wears a Ferrari shirt to a GT function? How did that freeloader Larson show up? Sorry to miss this again.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Who wears a Ferrari shirt to a GT function? How did that freeloader Larson show up? Sorry to miss this again.

Hey Doc, check again, it's a FGT vest. Jeez - glad your patients can't complain due to your eyesight.....

Colton74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Thanks to Chip for putting it all together. Your hardwork does not go unnoticed. Elana and I had a great time meeting everyone and we are looking forward to the next one already.

Special thanks to Scott and Michele for opening their home to us prior to the dinner, fantastic people and gracious hosts!

Steve

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington

How the h*ll do you think I got to Chip's (and Bony's) GT dinner. I drove my GT.

btw I left both my Ferrari shirts at home.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Sorry boys, but look on the back of the guy with the white shirt on. I wasn't refering to Larson's usual state of slovenliness.

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
So there was an Aston Martin shirt, a Ferarri shirt, and several others represented. Personally I wore fruit of the loom. One of the things I've liked about this forum is that we're allowed to like whatever the F we want and still be appreciated. So what if someone wore a Ferarri shirt? More power to him! It was a great event, with great people, organized by great people who love great cars! If you missed it you missed a great event!

scotttroilo

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2010
Scottsdale AZ
The pleasure was ours Steve. Thank you for the kind words. Really great to meet the two of you and share stories with Rich and Evelyn. Lets not wait a whole year to do it again. :)

Scotty T.