Do you mean the car that shipped with no diffuser?? :lol:eek

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
91BB817F-F659-4C4E-868D-C17B275AD4A2

In high school I dated this girl. She was fat and ugly to begin with, but man oh man, she was a real porker by our 6th month together. To be perfectly honest, most of the time she was a huuuuge bitch too. Did I mention she liked to fart at dinner? In public? She wasn't exactly what you'd call a dream queen. Of course, none of that's as bad as the fact that for a work trip during our second year dating she went to Las Vegas, and let me tell you, what happens in Vegas does NOT in fact always stay in Vegas. That is if "what" is "herpes".

Does anyone have any advice on what I should get her for our tenth wedding anniversary?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
A years supply of Valtrex (for the herpes). And some Beano for the farting.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Send in a rescue team.

:lol For the record, I am in no way, shape or form saying there is nothing to bitch about with the GT.

OK then I'll say it. For the amount of money we all spent to buy one, there is nothing to bitch about with the GT. This car has delivered more combined performance, heritage, history, potential, and camaraderie with better resale, less required maintenance, and better reliability, even when pumped up to over 1000 HP, than any other car that has ever existed. It is also the best looking car that has ever been produced. Fewer than 140 yellow GTs exist today. They are rare and beautiful treasures that should all belong to owners who appreciate them. The R-8/R-10 is a fine car. Jason Heffner owns one and likes it a lot. He told me that if he tried to push one of his TT R-8s to double the stock HP, it would come apart and that it was not possible to push one to 200 MPH in the mile.

It certainly is time to sell. You and your GT will both be better off.

Chip

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
This has to be one of the best forum threads ever.

Right up there with the mega-mile Ford GT in Mexico which I guess turned out to be (mostly or sorta) true.

Doc Harms is definitely a chronic bitcher - maybe he likes the pain and suffering.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Hey Dr. H what is your professional opinion of your GT--"its quite sick and I mean that in the traditional way."

Can I get a 2nd opinion--"yeah, its ugly, too." (rim shot) R. Dangerfield Circa 1971

(Heal thyself)

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Once I read the first post of this thread I got that feeling you get during most comedies. You know the nut shot is coming, but it is still funny when it arrives. :wink Although I did not expect the nut shot would be performed with a bazooka. :lol Very subtle and very warranted DBK!!

We should make this an annual Christmas event for the poor abused GT owners of the world. :bored

Great comments guys. :cheers

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
It would be really, really, really awesome if you finally actually sold your car. Seriously, you've been bitching about how you don't like it, it's not very impressive, and it's a piece of junk on this website since 2005. You just now decided it's time to sell? Please, for the love of God, actually sell it and finally, mercifully, (and I hope I'm not being rude saying this) shut the **** up. I went back to snag a bunch of your "I hate my GT, this thing sucks, there's like 100 cars I'd rather have" posts, but unfortunately Bony had deleted a bunch of them. I wish those gems about how you were going to get rid of your crappy GT to get a much better Lamborghini were still around for all to enjoy. We get it. You don't like the car, you've never liked the car, the car is not impressive to drive, it's got shoddy build quality, it has no personality (ironic). Doesn't that kind of make you an idiot for still owning it over 5 years from the commencement of Operation Enduring Bitching? It's turned into a quagmire. Get out! Get out!

p.s, I'll give you $100k cash for that hunk of junk tomorrow. I'll give you $110k for the car and a signed agreement that you vacate the internet. :rolleyes

:dead::dead::dead::beer2:

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
This has to be one of the best forum threads ever.

Right up there with the mega-mile Ford GT in Mexico which I guess turned out to be (mostly or sorta) true.

Doc Harms is definitely a chronic bitcher - maybe he likes the pain and suffering.

I agree, this is even funnier than Clinton picking on EP.:rofl:rofl

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
DBK, I think that's the funniest thing you've written in a while! Bang on the money and beautifully written.

lens3274702_1237013869CatLaugh.jpg

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Read thread starters post and I don't know why but name Dr. Strangelove came to mind. Go figure.

Guy drops 150K+ on a new FGT. Doesn't like it really. Not a drivers car. All kinds of quality issues. Keeps it covered and indoors. Manages to evaluate the car's ability while covered and indoors. Keeps $150K+ tied up for over 6 years while Sooooooo many other better cars are available for the money.

Do guys like this really exist? I suggest he is a plant from the Ferrari forum or the Corvette forum. He can't be real...can he???

Even his car is weird. Managed to rack up 6000 miles while staying indoors and covered. BTW he didn't tell us whether his FGT did that all by itself or whether he was driving. But wait I gues he was driving or who else did the evaluation on the FGTs ability???? I'm so confused.

Last edited:
H

HHGT

Isn't there a medical procedure practiced by a very few specialized physicians called "OptoRectamology?.

Its when you attach a tube from an a$$hole to the back of the retina so that one can have a $hity Outlook on Life..

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Hey at least he didn't refer to the car as a "gal".

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Hey at least he didn't refer to the car as a "gal".

that would have been the icing

ObeyMyFast!

GT Owner's son
May 5, 2009
San Diego
Waiting for response...

michael-jackson-thriller-eating-popcorn-animated.gif

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
that would have been the icing

For some reason I'm thinking about cake frosting and women.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
For some reason I'm thinking about cake frosting and women.

This reminds me of....... ;)

Pic my buddy took last night while his wife was making dinner. He said something to me about dinner and food and I didn't hear a word of it.

photo-165.jpg

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Mmmmmmnnnn .... dinner :biggrin:thumbsup

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego

Clearly a Texas woman.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Mmmmmmnnnn .... dinner :biggrin:thumbsup

I almost typed he same response. Then I saw yours. We both have good taste or we both are tasteless.:thumbsup