Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Dbk you should tell us whats really on your mind, dont hold back please

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
I haven't stopped laughing this post was sooo funny. What a gut wrenching reaction from "US".

Ok, DBK, I thought you had to be a paying member to advertise your GT for sale? Oh heck, just for laughs, please allow this one exception.

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
"OEB" LMAO I just wanted to subscribe.

Stripeless yellow rolling on some solid black HREs with a little window tint would be stunning.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Ok, DBK, I thought you had to be a paying member to advertise your GT for sale? Oh heck, just for laughs, please allow this one exception.

For the good of mankind, and for the sake of the children, we will allow this one to stand.

Just be aware potential buyers, you're getting a real lemon. At least you can take comfort that it was apparently driven in an indoor domed speedway under a clear plastic cover.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
yep, time to sell.

Nicely said. Cannot help but agree with DBK thought!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
"OEB" LMAO I just wanted to subscribe.

Stripeless yellow rolling on some solid black HREs with a little window tint would be stunning.

Or a variation of the Heritage paint scheme like Pe2unia did.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I'll trade you a Mac, iTouch, iPad, iPod, iPhone, BMW 7 and a Denny's gift certificate for your GT.....

Sam doesn't own a BMW 7, but I do and will gladly trade it for you FGT! It doesn't have any of the problems your FGT has and it has iDrive, GPS, voice control, window shades too.

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Really thinking its time to unload the Ford GT and why. 6000 miles. Never in rain. Never outside. Never uncovered.
Airbag replaced (emblem--- under warrenty) Now in the same condition. Cam cover emblems replaced under warrenty. Now in same condition. Standard wheel hubcaps replaced under warrenty (rust) . Now in same condition and ordered at my expense. Cam covers themselves now have powder coat (paint ?) flaking. Hood paint bubbles starting . BTW, Im in Tampa not Cleveland, not clearwater beach . Audi V10 R8 is looking good . German quality is becoming attractive ...but wait ... even freaking Fiats didn't these sorts Vega level qc issues.

Dr Robert, I got your problem solved: put it on ebay, 5 day auction, set the beginning price at $99,000 with no reserve. It will be sold by Christmas.

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
I think I sourced the root to the problem:
http://geometroforum.com/topic/2858215/1/

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Or a variation of the Heritage paint scheme like Pe2unia did.

Yes here are the before and after pics! Please hang on to your car just one more year and I will have recovered from the senseless spending on Mellow Yellow and looking for project #3:biggrin

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
p.s, I've now reconsidered and lower my offer to $99k. It sounds like there's a lot of problems with that thing.

Make sure you get a CarFax to verify that it has been driven in a plastic bubble... :rofl

Have GT Drummer do a legal review, see if you can do a 'Forum only' auction on the subject vehicle? Need to find it a good home, and yellow is not YOUR color. I bid $99.5.

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
p.s, I've now reconsidered and lower my offer to $99k. It sounds like there's a lot of problems with that thing.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

gtforme

GT Owner
Apr 12, 2009
I have read all 4 pages thus far in this thread and found that the FORD GT defence is great as usual

The only dissapointmernt so is that Dr Robert Harms has not yet responded to try and defend his uncalled for and ridiculous posts on this site

Come on Doc where are you

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
I have read all 4 pages thus far in this thread and found that the FORD GT defence is great as usual

The only dissapointmernt so is that Dr Robert Harms has not yet responded to try and defend his uncalled for and ridiculous posts on this site

Come on Doc where are you
Driving around in a bubble with the car cover on?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
This is as bad as the other Dr from Florida who didn't like car prices and was bottom feeding (I think he was a plastic surgeon). DBK thank you for taking care of the belly ache.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Do you mean the car that shipped with no diffuser?? :lol:eek

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
No, that was e-shrink, and he was in Atlanta. There was another Dr who was looking to buy and made some very snide remarks about pricing.

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Thank you Dave! Been inside all day in wet, nasty, snowy weather hoping to be able to take out my, apparently, POS GT to Phoenix tomorrow, and this was my first to chance to laugh out loud.

Last edited:

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
:pop got nothing better to do tonight with the sleet coming in..... good thread!

Wasn't there the coconut red car in Fla. Is that the one you are thinking about Frank?

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
If he sells the GT and gets a Viper, I'll be sure to give him a warm welcome on the Alley. :D