My Very First Mustang!!

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Is that a " Market Adjustment " $$$ Sticker in the window???

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Is the clambshell a spare LOL. I have wondering eyes:)

That's the clamshell for AlohaGT's TT that is currently getting a makeover (Heffner V2). I think I've said it before but up until the TT installs, we had never removed a clamshell before. First, the other mods - especially the muffler removal, are not improved by the clamshell removal. The other reason, is that I was scared to death of where I would keep a clamshell when it was off of the car. Now you can see my solution. (Aloha's car is on the lift immediately in front of the LS.)

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Is that a " Market Adjustment " $$$ Sticker in the window???

Yep. A $15K ADM sticker!!!!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Can't wait to see it in person when my new car comes down for its first visit. Congrats!!

So which car is going to be faster, black or silver?? :lol :cheers

I ordered a silver one .We can have a run off at the rally!

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
That likely depends on "which half" is driving the Silver car. The faster one will likely kick my butt, but not Terry!

OK, realistically, Terry will prob kick my butt too - as will 95% of the other GT owners.... but I will win the ear to ear grin contest hands down!

Ok, I KNOW I saw you run a 218.1 mph run, which is faster than 99% of all GT owners so don't play the slow card pal!! We know the truth that big speed is lurking under that calm exterior. :biggrin

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
FWIW, I just talked to a south side (Chicago) dealer with a standard, Kona blue car with Recaro for MSRP. Car will be in stock in one week according to dealer. PM me if interested and I'll give you details, as I have no place to put it, but sure wish I could.

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
That's a very cool car, enjoy and congrats Kendall :cheers

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
Very cool color combo Kendall, you've got to give me a ride in it. Can't wait to hear that exhaust too.

GT4JR

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2006
Yorba Linda, California
Congrats Kendall! Great Car! U need a bigger garage! ;-)

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Congrats Kendall! Great Car! U need a bigger garage! ;-)

+1

Notice how even just the clamshell of a FGT is top dog in Kendall's garage. :lol

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Congrats Kendall and Terry. Love them. I cant even think of one until she gets a new kitchen!!! Enjoy

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
This is a good 302 site
http://bossmustangsonline.com
Any others you guys like please let me know.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Ok there is a god!I got my vin # today!! Yee ha!
I am told mid to late July for delivery !

JBG

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 25, 2006
Scottsdale
Kendall
Congratulations on finally getting your LS. My Boss is on the rail somewhere outside KC and can't get here quick enough!
John

Last edited:

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
John, congrats! The very first thing... And I mean the very first thing, is to pull the restrictor plates out of the side exhaust!! The car will sound AMAZING after that and NO DRONE and not too loud!!

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Congrats Kendall! Long hard process...

Really like the black SVT rims on Apollo's LS. Thats the way it should have come from FlatRock.

So Rocket, I've asked before but never received an answer: For our SLC rally, are you bringing the GT, the LS or both?

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Im undecided .It depends on when I get the BOSS .If I get it in time , I will take it.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Great! hope it gets built and to you in time for the rally!

JBG

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 25, 2006
Scottsdale
John, congrats! The very first thing... And I mean the very first thing, is to pull the restrictor plates out of the side exhaust!! The car will sound AMAZING after that and NO DRONE and not too loud!!

I have my 15mm all ready when it arrives :lol Actually ordered a set of 7/8" plates but they may just go into storage after the OEMs are pulled.