LeMans Attendees Receive GT...

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
It was just like a scene from Oprah, ' and you get a car, and you get a car, and you get a car !!! " Ok.. So I'm exaggerating a little bit. But all of the GT member attendees did get a piece of a GT race car encased in a piece of acrylic and a little card from Bill Ford.. one of the special little items we received for attending the event!! A big Thank you to Ford for the small details and the epic win for making this a truly special time for everyone !!

Attachments

• 2016-06-29 11.29.51.jpg
    2016-06-29 11.29.51.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 602

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Does Dr. Frank know you got a red piece?

Vince H

Oh yea and if your wife joined you, you were lucky enough to get two. :wink

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Maybe if we all put our pieces together we can make a race car and share it...

I guess we can all say we are part owner of a race Ford GT!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Does Dr. Frank know you got a red piece?

Vince H

Oh yea and if your wife joined you, you were lucky enough to get two. :wink

Dohoo !! No one likes a show off !! :biggrin

Last edited:

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
I finally opened mine earlier this week (I mailed it back from France because I had too much stuff to bring back). It was blue -- the color I would have picked if I could of chosen. W00T!!

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Ford REALLY gave us a show. In more ways than all the gifts!!!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Both of ours are red.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Im red with envy!

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Wonder if these are bits off the car that wrecked in the WEC race at Spa?

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
very cool

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Wonder if these are bits off the car that wrecked in the WEC race at Spa?

Yes I was told by one of the Ford girls that these were pieces off of the car that wrecked at spa. Pretty cool stuff

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
One of my pieces is green and white... A part of the 6 or 9 on the car

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Wow, those are so great. Looks like a great piece to have, signed and limited too.

thanks for posting so we can see these little gems

Last edited:

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Yes I was told by one of the Ford girls that these were pieces off of the car that wrecked at spa. Pretty cool stuff

Whoa! Like in umbrella/pit girls? Where were they? I bet Dr Frank was hanging out with them?

Ed

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Super cool stuff. Wish I could have made it out there.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
One of my pieces is green and white... A part of the 6 or 9 on the car

20160630-235424-IMG_3718.jpg

V8 FGT

GT Owner
Oct 2, 2005
London
Hey guys was this fantastic piece of memorabilia reserved for U.S attendees only?
I and some other UK owners were part of the whole event and didn't know about this until we saw this thread.
Would be such a wonderful addition to the memories of my best LM24 ever. :thumbsup

It was just like a scene from Oprah, ' and you get a car, and you get a car, and you get a car !!! " Ok.. So I'm exaggerating a little bit. But all of the GT member attendees did get a piece of a GT race car encased in a piece of acrylic and a little card from Bill Ford.. one of the special little items we received for attending the event!! A big Thank you to Ford for the small details and the epic win for making this a truly special time for everyone !!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Hey guys was this fantastic piece of memorabilia reserved for U.S attendees only?
I and some other UK owners were part of the whole event and didn't know about this until we saw this thread.
Would be such a wonderful addition to the memories of my best LM24 ever. :thumbsup

Did you collect your gift bag from the coat check area? The ticket should have been in the box that your tickets were picked up in.

V8 FGT

GT Owner
Oct 2, 2005
London
Hi Dave , I did pick up the gift bag but as I had limited space in my GT I gave it to a friend who transported it back to UK and I've not had time to pick it up.
I didn't look in the bag at the time .....was the piece in there or was there a ticket I had to take somewhere to get it?
Apols for questions.

Cheers
Jason

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Hi Dave , I did pick up the gift bag but as I had limited space in my GT I gave it to a friend who transported it back to UK and I've not had time to pick it up.
I didn't look in the bag at the time .....was the piece in there or was there a ticket I had to take somewhere to get it?
Apols for questions.

Cheers
Jason

Yeah, the box with the piece of the car will be in your goody bag in yet another small box. Unless your friend swiped it! :lol