Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
sent PM with payment. thank you sir!!!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Sorry it took a few days to find out if I can still get parts to build these. I can but need to order 6 sets at a time. PM me and I will forward ordering details. When I have sufficient orders to get these going I will post a 'last call' and then order the parts in one order.

Just for the record,YOU ARE MISSED ON THE Ford GT Forum
I must say, your ingenuity is a real joy! I have really enjoyed my shifter and E brake boots!

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
It appears we have sufficient interest to get an order going. I will let the orders run until the end of the week and then close it, place parts orders and get them built. If anyone wants a set, please get in now, I may be a long time, if ever, before they are available again. PM me and I will fill you in.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Just for the record,YOU ARE MISSED ON THE Ford GT Forum
I must say, your ingenuity is a real joy! I have really enjoyed my shifter and E brake boots!

I readily admit I miss my GT and the fellowship of this forum. Was a great time. But I made the decision to move on and do other things and enjoy that too. Louise and I have gotten much more involved with a motorcycle touring group and have made several extended bike trips together. Life is an adventure.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
just tried to Pm you and said you have surpassed the allowed PMs I guess you have been busy... anyway as mentioned before I will be interested in two sets please let me know best way to make the payment thanks

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Just got the message that the inbox was full. I emptied old messages from years ago. Please try again. Thanks.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
I have responded to all PMs. Plan to leave this group buy open until monday and shut it down, place the parts orders for those that have decided to participate. If you want a set of these, let me know before then. Thanks.

MDT

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2006
I just received the inbox full message. I would like a set also.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Received the same message last night and this morning. If they are still available to order, I would like two sets please. Thanks.

Mike

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Cleared my inbox. Sorry guys.

Paced

06 GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 27, 2006
Naples Florida
I would really like a set also if possible. Appreciate the work and effort it takes to do these projects.
Tony

Johntpr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY
Payment sent. Your inbox is full again.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Thanks. Got it. Fixed the inbox too.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Last call, shutting down orders tonight and placing parts orders. Please don't say I did not post a warning. Once the order is placed I really cannot 'add one'.

rnkma4

GT Owner
Jun 9, 2014
Santa Clarita
Payment sent.

Thanks,

George

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Get these while you can
Great guy and great product
All done just for the passion of it'

Reactions: jcthorne

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Ok, cutoff time has come and gone. Orders closed. I am placing parts orders today.

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
Any up-date on the wipers? I'm looking forward to getting them on the GT.