GT Wipers with better visibility and looks

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Still building them if you want.
Yes I do! PM sent. Thanks for the offer.

Vince H

sethgt

GT Owner
Mar 30, 2010
Payment sent. Thanks JC. Looking forward to receiving the new wipers and increasing visibility. Removing the driver's side sun visor really has helped already, so the modified wipers should really be the finishing touch.

Thanks,
Seth

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Yes thanks for the update. BTW, you may need to clear your PM inbox, as I have tried to send pm regarding this update only to be notified that your box is full.

icoburn

Aug 30, 2015
PM Sent

Following up. All paid orders have now been shipped and the owners have been emailed tracking information for the labels I just printed. These will be at the post office tomorrow. Thanks for everyone's patience as Trico really drew this last batch out.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

topshot

GT Owner
Feb 6, 2012
Metro Detroit, MIchigan
I will try a set
R u coming to the rally?

Thanks
Kurt

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Ok, cutoff time has come and gone. Orders closed. I am placing parts orders today.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Email sent. Yes I can still order parts and do these. Just ask. Thanks.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Unfortunatly I will not be at the rally. Maybe next time.

Hgs911

GT Owner
Dec 4, 2012
Philadelphia Pa
Neww ownerlooking for windsield wiper options

Last week I got an 06 GT and am looking for performance upgrades including exhaust pully etc but one of first things I noticed when driving the car is the windshield wipers. If you are still able to provide I would like a set. please respond and if you can let me know how to order .

Paced

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 27, 2006
Naples Florida
I would really like a set also if possible. Appreciate the work and effort it takes to do these projects.
Tony

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
The good news is that the wiper orders that restarted this a few months ago are now starting to ship. The first few completed sets are headed out this week and they will continue now that the arms are coming in. Looks like they should all get out well before Christmas. I will have parts to build a few extra sets as well if anyone missed out on the group order.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Nice! thanks so much for doing this again. those of you who haven't purchased a set, I suggest you get on the band wagon real fast since he has built a few extra sets. the difference in sight line driving is amazing! well worth it.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Worth the wait!
If you like the wipers ask JC about the ebrake and shift boot leather pieces!

sethgt

GT Owner
Mar 30, 2010
Received and installed my new wiper arms. Thank you so much. Removing the driver’s side visor and installing the revised wiper arms opens the entire windshield to full visibility. Wipers also work great. What a great gift that Jc Thorne has given to all of us that own the second generation 2005 and 2006 Ford GT.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
I am still building them for folks. Send me a PM and I'll fill you in. Oh, and congrats on the new GT!

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
So glad you like them. I still have a couple sets from recent order being put together for shipment. If there is anyone that still wants a pair, I have enough of the difficult parts left that I can assemble and ship a few more sets in a few weeks time. Just PM me.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Small status update for folks that ordered the wiper arm kits. Arms are due to ship to me by end of the month. I would have them modified, assembled and shipped a week or so after I get them. (IE will need a weekend to work on them). Just letting everyone know they are in process.

The Michelin hybrid suspension wiper assemblies have already arrived.

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
I am also interested. This is my first post, btw. My Ford GT arrives this weekend.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
yes, thank you so much for doing these again. seen other GTs with them on and knew I wanted a set. received mine and sent out for carbon fiber wrap. can't wait to get them back on the car.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
They are the cat's a$$ to be sure! OEM quality part build!