GT Wipers with better visibility and looks

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
Pricing came in. Just a few bucks more than 2 years ago so not an awful increase. I have replied to all PMs received and will continue to do so. Will place parts order as soon as I reach 10 sets. I can order more parts after that but the initial order needs ten sets to get things going. Will keep everyone apprised of progress.
Are the Michelin Stealth Hybrid 8024 24" wiper blade inserts compatible with the new sets you are making? Thanks in advance.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Is there a difference between the Michelin Stealth hybrid 8024 and Stealth Ultra 8524?

They appear to be the same in the Amazon listings.

Last edited:

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Oder for a set, and Paypal payment sent.

Johntpr

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY
What's the cost of these when they were last available ?

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Yes, the 8024 will fit but they do not have the airfoil shape to keep them on the windshield at higher speed. The 5024 does but its not intended for ice and snow. Yea, not so much a concern for this application.

Johntpr

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY
Payment sent. Your inbox is full again.

rnkma4

GT Owner
Jun 9, 2014
Santa Clarita
I'd be interested.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
PP Sent. Thanks! :thumbsup

I used to run with the wipers removed with the cap of an aerosol brake cleaner can over the stub, but it looked like... well.. a brake cleaner cap. :bored So that didn't last long.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Once again, all orders have been shipped and the recipients emailed tracking information. This last batch of parts arrived pretty quickly.

PM me if anyone is still interested. I am glad to make these and ship them as long as Trico does not mind making small batches of parts.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Sorry it took a few days to find out if I can still get parts to build these. I can but need to order 6 sets at a time. PM me and I will forward ordering details. When I have sufficient orders to get these going I will post a 'last call' and then order the parts in one order.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I am also interested. This is my first post, btw. My Ford GT arrives this weekend.
Welcome aboard! :thumbsup

:cheers

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
8 more sets packed and shipping tomorrow (Monday).

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
ill be interested in two sets as well, thank you

Propdave

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 11, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Looking forward to getting mine.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
All orders that I have recieved payment for are being shipped today. Everyone should have recieved an email with tracking information except our friend in Qatar, I will have that tracking number this evening. Wife had to ship it in person to file customs forms.

I ended up with one extra set if anyone wants one without waiting...this is it. PM me.

I will still be glad to order parts and build these for folks that want them going forward.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Chip Beck is in for a set.

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Payment Sent
Thank you.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Thanks. Got it. Fixed the inbox too.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel and Central California
I have had my CF low profile wipers for years! Love them!

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
PM sent.