GT Wipers with better visibility and looks

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I received mine & they look nice thank you very much Jc. I took my wipers off years ago for better visibility but it will be nice to have yours on when I go on trips just in case.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
An FYI for folks that have bought these. Michelin has now upgraded the low profile wiper blade used for these to a new design with the high speed air foil incorporated into the support. A few of the last ones shipped have these new design blades but for those that got the previous ones, you can get the updated ones from Amazon at a pretty reasonable price. Some auto parts stores have them now too. You are looking for Michelin Stealth 24 inch hybrid suspension wipers. Note that these do not fit the stock arms without some rework but will work on my updated arms interchangably with the older design stealth wipers previously supplied. They run about $40 a pair shipped.

You mean my new wipers are already obsolete? :lol

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
An FYI for folks that have bought these. Michelin has now upgraded the low profile wiper blade used for these to a new design with the high speed air foil incorporated into the support. A few of the last ones shipped have these new design blades but for those that got the previous ones, you can get the updated ones from Amazon at a pretty reasonable price. Some auto parts stores have them now too. You are looking for Michelin Stealth 24 inch hybrid suspension wipers. Note that these do not fit the stock arms without some rework but will work on my updated arms interchangably with the older design stealth wipers previously supplied. They run about $40 a pair shipped.

http://www.amazon.com/Michelin-8024...3171520&sr=8-7&keywords=Michelin+Stealth+inch

M_FGT

GT Owner
Jan 12, 2013
All orders that I have recieved payment for are being shipped today. Everyone should have recieved an email with tracking information except our friend in Qatar, I will have that tracking number this evening. Wife had to ship it in person to file customs forms.

I ended up with one extra set if anyone wants one without waiting...this is it. PM me.

I will still be glad to order parts and build these for folks that want them going forward.

:biggrin Thanks Jcthorne

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
On another thread there was expressed some interest in these low profile wipers again. If there is enough interest to get a parts order together (about 10 sets) I'd be happy to build a few more. I'll verify pricing on the parts as its bound to have changed in 2 years.

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
On another thread there was expressed some interest in these low profile wipers again. If there is enough interest to get a parts order together (about 10 sets) I'd be happy to build a few more. I'll verify pricing on the parts as its bound to have changed in 2 years.

I would be honored to have at lest one set, maybe two depending on the price. You can post or PM me.

DanielJ

GT Owner
Dec 21, 2010
Washington State
I'd like a set too.

Thanks.

DJ.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I would be interested in a set

DieselDr

GT Owner
Jun 30, 2014
Texas
I wold like a set for sure. The stock ones are terrible.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
These are PRIMO pieces. Feel fortunate to get a set.

Only thing better is no wiper if you can swing it.

mopar

GT Owner
Jan 23, 2014
grosse ile mich
Me too pm sent

glord

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Los Gatos California

Me too, thank you

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
I would be honored to have at lest one set, maybe two depending on the price. You can post or PM me.

Please qoute a price when established. Want one and possibly two depending on the price.

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I'm in for one.

lewishou

GT Owner
Feb 27, 2007
Atherton, CA
Please count me in for one as well. Thanks.

Lewis

atspeed

LAST BLU
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 13, 2007
Berkeley, CA
Me too, please!

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
I'd be interested as well.

Bill Briley

GT Owner
Aug 9, 2005
Valley Forge PA.
I feel left out !
Can I have a set ?

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
As of this morning I have pricing on all but one part. Should have that later today. I am not a vendor on this site and only do these to help out fellow owners. For those that already PM'd me in the last few days, I'll send an update on pricing and approx schedule as soon as the last pricing info comes in. For others that have expressed interest here in the thread, please PM me for details on pricing etc. It does look like we have enough interest to get a parts order in and meet minimum first order requirements.

Glad to help.