GT Wipers with better visibility and looks

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
I have no intention of becoming an aftermarket parts supply vendor, but would not mind making up a few sets for other members on the forum. PM me and I'll fill you in on the details. They are not very expensive in the GT scheme of things.

I do need to get Xcentric's coil covers done this weekend since the weather will be nice :)

mopar

GT Owner
Jan 23, 2014
grosse ile mich
Me too pm sent

glord

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Los Gatos California
On another thread there was expressed some interest in these low profile wipers again. If there is enough interest to get a parts order together (about 10 sets) I'd be happy to build a few more. I'll verify pricing on the parts as its bound to have changed in 2 years.

Me too, thank you

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama
Got mine and THANK YOU. Quite professionally made, simple installation, and - best of all - I can actually see through the bottom 2" of the windshield. May not sound like much to some, but from the driver's seat, this means you can see the fenders a bit, while the wiper arms are nested more into the 'black' of the windshield surround. Fabulous job.

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
I would be honored to have at lest one set, maybe two depending on the price. You can post or PM me.
Please qoute a price when established. Want one and possibly two depending on the price.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
P/M sent requesting place in line.

M_FGT

GT Owner
Jan 12, 2013
PM sent

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm in for one.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
So glad you like them. Great to be able to contribute in some small way to this the folks in this forum. I have certianly gotten quite a bit out :)

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
sent PM with payment. thank you sir!!!

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
I have had my CF low profile wipers for years! Love them!
who made the carbon wipers?

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama
Good news!, just got word that the first batch of arms shipped to me today. These are the ones ordered Oct 6. I think subsequent orders will be faster now but will keep the group posted.
Great to hear! I think of you every time I peer into the wiper arm, noticing something that looks like traffic just behind them! Thanks for doing this project.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
I have responded to all PMs. Plan to leave this group buy open until monday and shut it down, place the parts orders for those that have decided to participate. If you want a set of these, let me know before then. Thanks.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
All orders paid by July 15 have now shipped. I am expecting the next batch of parts in around Sep 8. I can still order parts for these so if anyone wants a set, just PM me. Its unfortunate but since I have been ordering small numbers of parts Trico has gotten slower with scheduling production. They still take the orders though and eventually ship.

Johntpr

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY
Interested in a set

lewishou

GT Owner
Feb 27, 2007
Atherton, CA
Please count me in for one as well. Thanks.

Lewis

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
I have not used the revised wiper set so really can't comment on that however I did just remove my wipers totally and installed the caps that are for sale on ebay on WOW!@! I can't believe the difference in vision. it almost feels like a different car to drive. you really get the sight line down the hood. jmo

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
I am in for a set.

atspeed

LAST BLU
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 13, 2007
Berkeley, CA