Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
HEY THAT WAS THE 400TH POST :biggrin GTJOEY 1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Okay dbk, are we mailing out the tickets, passes ect. or are we showing up at the hotel? i think mailing out would be the best. thanks give me a buzz when you get time. thanks gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.

400 posts = junior member:biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
How many cigars do you want me to bring??

Montecristo #2's - a box will do fine:cheers :thumbsup :cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Okay dbk, are we mailing out the tickets, passes ect. or are we showing up at the hotel? i think mailing out would be the best. thanks give me a buzz when you get time. thanks gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

leaving for the track at 5:45am?? why do we need rooms, I have a list of strip joints, why sleep?? say boobalah, you bringing the bagels and schmeer?:lol

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
LOOKS LIKE FRI. SAT WE CAN LEAVE AROUND 7. SUNDAY IS THE EARLY BIRD SPECIAL.:biggrin GUYS WE ARE 7 WEEKS AWAY!!!!!!! ENJOY GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
If you are walking to Indy start now!!!

GTx

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2006
Mansfield, Texas
GT Joey and DBK...
Time to take this event out of the virtual world..we are just weeks away!! PLEASE SEND TICKETS AND RESERVATION INFORMATION!!!!:confused :eek :frown :ack :bs :willy :wink :wink

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.

congrats JOEY!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
LOOKS LIKE FRI. SAT WE CAN LEAVE AROUND 7. SUNDAY IS THE EARLY BIRD SPECIAL.:biggrin GUYS WE ARE 7 WEEKS AWAY!!!!!!! ENJOY GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

Did you see the forecast?? Snowing at the track today, getting chains for 1153 and the snow blade attachment from THE GT GUYS :lol

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
OKAY!!! LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED, PRAYED TO JESUS,:thumbsup FOUND THE EASTER EGG UNDER THE TREE:biggrin . NOW READY FOR INDY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON AND I WILL BE THERE WED, IN THE AFTERNOON. LETS GET GOING BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Are you always this happy?

dikran

GT Owner
Aug 11, 2006
Birmingham, MI
Can I still get into this???

I just read this on the forum. I'd like to get in if still available. I'm planning on being there (Grandstand A, opposite of Row 4 on the Grid). I'm coming from the Motor City, and would like to join the group.

dikran

GT Owner
Aug 11, 2006
Birmingham, MI
By the way, I am a GT owner (#1249) black - no center stripe

I (dikran) obviously didn't register on the forum correctly - I will update.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I (dikran) obviously didn't register on the forum correctly - I will update.

Just PM your VIN to DBK and he will change you from spectator to owner under your screen name.

dikran

GT Owner
Aug 11, 2006
Birmingham, MI
DBK: Any way I can get into the 2007 Indy GT Program? See my posts #413/414. How can I get in touch with organizers? Thanks...

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
DBK , Remember we have steves crew , if we have room , can we do it!!! AWSUM IM HAPPY CAUSE YOUR HAPPY BABY!!! , The last 3 weeks have been , grandma in nursing home , made it past easter :thumbsup , kids 1st college payment made :thumbsup , no snow infront of the barn :thumbsup and will see all at spring carlisle,NO CELL PHONES, NO WORK CALLS, JUST DREAMING OF INDY!!! WITH A CORN DOG:eek ENJOY GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I just sent out a bunch of emails ensuring I have the correct address. I've got a few more email addresses to dig up. I will begin sending once I have received all confirmations. Thanks.

:cheers

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
just stopping by to say hi

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
DBK , GIVE ME A BUZZ BUDDY, WE ARE CLOSING IN . GUYS GET READY. MILKA MIGHT STOPPING BY TOO :biggrin !!!!! 4 WEEKS TO THE INDY 500, IT WILL BE JUST ANOTHER GREAT EVENT IN OUR GT WORLD. SEE YOU THERE MY FRIENDS. GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup