dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
GT Owners!

Friday - ~6AM - 2PM
  • Carb Day festivities (practice, pit challenge, infield concert and parties)
Saturday - ~8AM
  • Drivers Meet
  • Time for IMS Hall of Fame Museum tour
Sunday -
  • Race day
Thanks to the Joey for schmoozing the Indy people. He's all pumped up!!!! The infield, a couple dozen GT's, some 200mph racing, my good friends Joey, Bony, Chris, Jeff, Sam, on and on and on...sounds good to me! :cheers

Registration received:

1. GTJoey
2. DBK
3. Not 4N
4. Lightning
5. Texas GT
6. Florida Chris
7. 427Aggie (ItsOnlyMoney)
8. 66 Snake
9. NJGT
10. 66 GT 40
11. PL510*Jeff
12. ByeEnzo
13. MWG
14. dozzoja
15. GTx
16. RADGT
17. Racer X
18. Indy GT
19. Spirit
20. GT350H
21. Bony
22. dbtgt
23. fjpikul
24. demolition man
25. shesgotlegs
26. Cobrar
27. Chip Beck
28. DBK's dad
29. doccars
30. gamera11
31. gtjim
32. MAD IN NC
33. Bob Sheffer
34. 1827
35. 427 Mitch
36. Gordon Wolf
37. escman
38. BigsGT
39. Tim Cantwell
40. ONBOOST
41. Shoboat
42. red gt 1442
43. SilverBullitt
44. Sinovac
45. Les Davidson
46. Camilo Pardo
47. Mike Chetcuti
48. Bill Black

sticky removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
P.S, 58 people were on the list as of today. We need at a dead minimum 50.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Are you looking for $ now? Or just the form?

Thanks, Andy

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
DBK said:
P.S, 58 people were on the list as of today. We need at a dead minimum 50.

Hitting the mail box today.... thanks DYNAMIC DUO!!
:party :party :club :club :party :party

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Registration form and check is in the mail today :club :party Thanks Joey and Dave!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Specracer said:
Are you looking for $ now? Or just the form?

Thanks, Andy

Andy, sorry I didn't clarify in the post. Payment must be made at the time of registration. Part of the fun of the hotels only allowing bookings on contract because of the race.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
gtjoey said:
WE NEED THE FORM AND MONEY YESTERDAY :biggrin THANKS DAVE . MINE AS WELL AS RACERX IS COMING OVERNITE TO YOU TONITE THANKS GTJOEY!!!! I WILL POST LATER ON THE PROGRESS......GTJOEY 1314 :thumbsup

Relax already, remember the trouble you had when you were a kid controlling your temper? Here is a video your mom took of you back then,
http://www.filecabi.net/video/angry-german-subtitles.html
I am sure you agree it is not worth it to loose your temper. The check is already in the mail.... sheeesh. :biggrin

LOVE YAH BABY... BADA BING... BUBALA, I WITH YAH! :banana :willy :banana
(subtittles have been added so 1of101 doesn't have to translate) :thumbsup

Last edited:

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Hey man , i almost forgot dude, once im out of my office in n.y, i calm down :willy ssssnnnnn breathe deep. im okay now :eek everything is goona be alright. WHY BECAUSE DAVE IS SIGNING ALL THE LEGAL STUFF :lol ONLY KIDDING, BABY THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!!!!!!! ITS JUST HARD CAUSE OF THE DAMN HOTEL AND BOOKING, WHEN 100 ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE TO 1.5 MILLION PEOPLE. DBK sam says he is in and escman is mailing out tonite. thanks bony, bouncy made my day........ gtjoey 1314 :thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
gtjoey said:
I'm okay now :eek everything is goona be alright. WHY BECAUSE DAVE IS SIGNING ALL THE LEGAL STUFF :lol ONLY KIDDING, BABY THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

:lol

Funny story...so I'm sittin around the other day and my phone rings. It's the Indy Marriot. They just wanted to let me know Joe "Limmerjello" (as they pronounced it :lol, I want to hear them pronounce Franchitti or kosuke matsuura ) let them know I'd be in charge of booking the hotel so I owed them approximately $90k up front, and that again by the end of january...yeah, hold on, where's my checkbook :rofl

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
gtjoey said:
Hey man , i almost forgot dude, once im out of my office in n.y, i calm down :willy ssssnnnnn breathe deep. im okay now :eek everything is goona be alright. WHY BECAUSE DAVE IS SIGNING ALL THE LEGAL STUFF :lol ONLY KIDDING, BABY THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!!!!!!! ITS JUST HARD CAUSE OF THE DAMN HOTEL AND BOOKING, WHEN 100 ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE TO 1.5 MILLION PEOPLE. DBK sam says he is in and escman is mailing out tonite. thanks bony, bouncy made my day........ gtjoey 1314 :thumbsup

HEY JOEY BABY, I READ YOU LOUD AND CLEAR, MY DAY IS SORT OF SPINNING AS WELL...http://www.filecabi.net/video/paris_hilton_spin.html
ANY CHANCE WITH SWITCH FROM A MARRIOTT TO A HILTON :cheers :willy :cheers

I don't want to make you crazy, but will there be secured parking for the GT's or should I reserve my HERTZ RENTA SHELBY?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
WE HAVE UNDER GROUND PRIVATE PARKING , UNDER THE HOTEL, OUR CARS WILL BE PARKED WITH ALL THE RACE TEAM DRIVERS CARS AND PIT CREWS. :thumbsup MARRIOT IS THE ONLY HOTEL THAT STAGES WITH THE POLICE TO DRIVE STRAIGHT IN. THATS WHY IF SOME ONE CAME FROM ANOTHER HOTEL ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET TOGETHER, WAY TO MANY PEOPLE... :thumbsup BAY BRING THE RIDE, IM BRINGING MINE, I MIGHT JUST MIGHT HAVE A BIG NEAT SURPRISE ...........GTJOEY 1314 :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
well excuse me, I should have known you covered the bases... really, great news, have you hired the band yet? this one was being considered by DBK for his reception, http://www.filecabi.net/video/sing-dich.html I think the Porsche owners and 1 of 101 will really dig them. :thumbsup

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm sending the form tonight. I'm in but I'll probably be leaving the GT in FL. Just driving from the track back and forth to the Marriott three times makes it hard to justify getting it to Indy. I assume my rental wreck is welcome in the track caravan (at the back I am sure) and the parking lots.

I WILL be bringing my GT to the '07 Rally though...

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Hey Dave or Joey,

The courier is picking up my registration and payment today. Who do I make it out to?

Terry

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
THINK ITS DAVE BANNESTER AS HE HAS SET UP A SPECIAL ACCOUNT JUST FOR THE HOTEL AND SUCH, ENJOY GTJOEY :thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Just make it out to me Terry.

I'm pretty sure I saw you mentioned on one of the canada boards a friend of mine in Toronto is on. Said he saw a red/white GT with a pulley/tune at a car show in Toronto...

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Florida Chris said:
I'm sending the form tonight. I'm in but I'll probably be leaving the GT in FL. Just driving from the track back and forth to the Marriott three times makes it hard to justify getting it to Indy. I assume my rental wreck is welcome in the track caravan (at the back I am sure) and the parking lots.

I WILL be bringing my GT to the '07 Rally though...

We're just driving back and forth? I don't know about you guys but I plan on breaking through the gate at some point and making a 200mph run :rofl Think the stock GT suspension can handle the banking and sharp turns on there?

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Dave, its a small world.

I got the Heffner tune and 2.7 pulley which the GT guys installed. Just like you said - it wakes the car up, and is well worth the price. What a beast!

I also went with the Whipple pulley given that it is the same colour ( black ) as the original.

The GT Guys are for real!

Thanks for the tips.

Terry

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Legs are you bringing the canada version? would be neat, one of our goals is to be in turn 3 and 4 with all the cars in the camera and big american flags in the back round, a couple of maple leafs wouldnt hurt either. :thumbsup gtjoey 1314

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Yes I am, sans the Canadian Bumper and day time running lights.

Love to wear the flag - but wouldn't want any eggs tossed my way.