Ford GT National Rally II! Details/Registration

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Chris... it is one of the GT's cut in half. All I did was ask the right person... They said no problem!

Well I guess it always helps to know who the right person to ask is...thanks for asking! :cheers

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
How bout if I bring the 3 wives and a kid. Maybe they could help :biggrin

As long as the wives aren't mine I'm sure they can help.

BTW.
I'm sure nannys will be available for hire. For the children ofcourse.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Vyprgt2 I sent you a PM!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Will See All There

I sent my registration form & check in the mail today. I also reserved a room at the Fairmont. I plan on driving from San Francisco to SoCal on the Pacific Coast Hwy (Hwy 1) on Wednesday. It should be fun. See all there then.

Ed

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Paypal payment made. The forms will be mailed.. Thanks DBK !!!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
just found this thread, it is in the mail. sent a paypal to dbk, got a room,... even though I had second thought about going since you guys are bringing your nannys I was thinking of going to visit your lonely wives who have been left at home...

Last edited:

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Pumped !!!

COUNT ME IN !!

I am already pumped up about attending the Indy event in May. Now I'm over the top. The chance to see old friends, and to make new ones just makes me giddy. Of course, the chance to see so many of my babies all in one place again is the icing on the cake. Don't be suprised if I show up with my pen light and mirror, wanting to see if I built your car.

To DBK and all my friends here on the forum, Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this amazing site. I take as much pride in being involved with all of you, as I did when I was building "The One" :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
We're in!

Dave,

I am counting heads now in my household to see who's in. Count at least two in, with perhaps two more to come along. I will send the forms and money soon!

everetto

GT Owner
Sep 4, 2006
Desert Southwest
Discuss "Regional" Road Tours to Rally?

I hope this is appropriate to discuss - I don't know if there is any kind of "Road Tour" event or plan in place - if not, maybe there is interest in determining how many folks from different areas of the country are considering driving to the Rally.

For a regional example, it appears that a few Texas cars are considering driving to the Rally, and as they head west maybe they would like to join up with folks along the way (from NM, AZ, NV, etc.), and eventually end up at the destination. For folks heading through New Mexico on I40, there might be several NM cars joining up, and several of us have a pretty cool route from NM to the coast that we did on our sport bikes years ago. To expand on this example, if any cars from Florida were heading west, they could meet the TX cars, who could meet the NM cars, who could meet the AZ cars...

Participants from other parts of the country could plan similar interesting routes, joining up with cars at various points.

If there is any interest in this, we could start "Regional" threads in the appropriate section of this forum where the specifics of dates/times/routes could be finalized for each sub group - all in an unofficial capacity of course, with the sole intent of making the trip even more fun.

I am not signed up for the Rally yet (still trying to determine if I can swing it), but if enough people are considering driving, this might be worthwhile (and even if I end up not being able to make it to the Rally, I can sure share a good route!). I apologize if this topic has already been discussed elsewhere.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
No, this is a good idea. Once I have enough registrations I will post the locations so people can begin planning.

I'll be going early, but Camilo, Mike Chetcuti and myself will be driving across the north part of the country, across SLC, probably over to Sacto and down to L.A.

I think Texas and Arizona will have large groups, as well as a bunch of midwesterners who can meet somewhere on I-80/90. There are many kickin roads along the way.

everetto

GT Owner
Sep 4, 2006
Desert Southwest
As areas of the country converge, the groups can get larger...

There could maybe be two or three "final" ways in - a far northern route, a middle of the nation route, and a southern route. I have done this in the past with a large group and it is a blast.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Heading West

No, this is a good idea. Once I have enough registrations I will post the locations so people can begin planning.

I'll be going early, but Camilo, Mike Chetcuti and myself will be driving across the north part of the country, across SLC, probably over to Sacto and down to L.A.

I think Texas and Arizona will have large groups, as well as a bunch of midwesterners who can meet somewhere on I-80/90. There are many kickin roads along the way.

The idea is GREAT.

I will be driving west on I-10 from the San Antonio, Texas area.

Should be a nice little exercise for the machine.

Would be great to meet up and travel with others that are going.

Let me know if you are coming by our area or are on the way heading west to the event.

Fred

everetto

GT Owner
Sep 4, 2006
Desert Southwest
Let me know if you are coming by our area or are on the way heading west to the event.

Fred

There are several of us in NM. If we don't join up, at least we can see you as you go through (and offer a fun route). Hopefully we will be joining up!

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dave-

How about a running list on the first page of this sticky of all the attendees that have signed up? It'd be great to easily see who all is coming.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I will be trailering down from Northern Idaho. I will probably be heading down through Salt Lake City. Anyone else with a trailer coming through there from the East or North let me know. I would not want to hold up anyone actually driving their GT though...

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Will be there.

Put us down for 2 people - Spirit & Mrs. Spirit.

Mrs. Spirt is my nanny [and chaperone, marshal, sheriff, and, and, and].

Should be a good ROAD TRIP!!!!

Looking forward to seeing eveyone.

Fred

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
my plan now is to drive out from Boston not sure if I will go north or south, and still looking for a body to fill the other seat.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
In for 2!

Lightning

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 9, 2006
Hutchinson, Kansas
DBK, me and the wife are in from Kansas. Mailed the check today. Rooms are confirmed.
GT LIFE IS GOOD!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Spirit's Road Trip

Spirit
- you the "nanny,etc" will have a great road trip to the left coast.
Looking forward to seeing you both.
regards,
Jeff