Ford GT National Rally II! Details/Registration

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Dave, I reserved a room for 1 or 2 and will mail the registration and check.
Thank you for being the Ford GT Goodwill Ambassador and for all the many wonderful things you do for us.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Dave-

How about a running list on the first page of this sticky of all the attendees that have signed up? It'd be great to easily see who all is coming.

Post #9 on page now listing attendees so far.

Tell your friends! It would be excellent if we could fill this thing up in under 45 days, and I'd sleep easier :lol

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Volume discount?

I'm sure nannys will be available for hire. For the children of course.

Is the hourly rate on the nannys cheaper if you don't have kids?? As this is my second rally I would like to try two nannys at once this time. Camilo had a nice selection at the last rally and I picked out a fresh one still in the foil wrapper!!:banana :cheers :banana :cheers :banana

Chip

Attachments

• Rally girls.jpg
    Rally girls.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 239

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Oh yeah....

....the check has been sent.

Chip

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Post #9 on page now listing attendees so far.

Tell your friends! It would be excellent if we could fill this thing up in under 45 days, and I'd sleep easier :lol

Thanks for the list. Not bad for two days. :thumbsup I assume many are registering two people. What is the attendee limit?

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
We're in for two.....

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Spirit
- you the "nanny,etc" will have a great road trip to the left coast.
Looking forward to seeing you both.
regards,
Jeff

Jeff,

Us "seasoned" guys [notice I avoid the word "old"] DRIVE EM !!! :thumbsup

NO TRAILER QUEENS FOR US. :frown

Looking forward to seeing you also. :cheers

This will be a good one!!! :biggrin

Heck, I am already "PUMPED UP". :banana

Fred

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
No, this is a good idea. Once I have enough registrations I will post the locations so people can begin planning.

I'll be going early, but Camilo, Mike Chetcuti and myself will be driving across the north part of the country, across SLC, probably over to Sacto and down to L.A.

I think Texas and Arizona will have large groups, as well as a bunch of midwesterners who can meet somewhere on I-80/90. There are many kickin roads along the way.

Hey Dave, any chance and would you mind if I hooked up with you guys in Detroit to join your group down to Cali?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yeah definitely, but I'm not sure how early we might leave. I think me and Pardo were going to try and hit up some friends on the way over, so we might be leaving sometime the week before. I told Chetcuti to ship his car to SLC and meet us there. The drive through SLC and across Bonneville is kind of cool, and coming down into Northern CA has some wicked mountains. Depending on which way we go we might even go down to monument valley and the AZ crew, but I'm not sure yet. :cheers

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
All I know is that I'd like to experience those classic / wicked U.S. roads! An opportunity like this doesn't happen often! Keep in touch. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
As this is my second rally I would like to try two nannys at once this time.

Dream on .......................

You were younger then. We're going the small or half-nanny route this time.

Last edited:

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Can't wait

Great work DBK See you in Cally Anyone transporting their GT for the midwest? I would love to share costs. Pick me up in Kansas City.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Great work DBK See you in Cally Anyone transporting their GT for the midwest? I would love to share costs. Pick me up in Kansas City.

I'm in for a shared trailer. There should be two or there out of the Dallas area. I am still waiting for some replies (people who don't respond to pm's... you know who you are).

If you speak to a trailer company see what they say about a discount.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Transport to National Event

I tried the same theme on transportation back in February. See link-

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5048

Now that the event is beginning to solidify, maybe GT transportation will start to be come more a priority.

Anyone from the east coast or midwest interested in starting this out??

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
There is already a Florida trailer, with some spots open.
could stop almost anywhere along the way, but best to fill it with FL, GA cars.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5582

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
About 70 people are in over the first 6 days...:cheers

psst....where's GTJoey :willyI promise, going west of the Mississippi won't hurt :wink

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
About 70 people are in over the first 6 days...:cheers

psst....where's GTJoey :willyI promise, going west of the Mississippi won't hurt :wink

Are you kidding me? GTJoey are you not signed up? YO BUBBALOO:...I AM SURE WE CAN FLY SOME BAGELS AND SCHMEER IN FOR YOU!!! Come on BABY! YOU'RE NOT GONNA MISS THIS ONE ARE YOU??????? :cheers :cheers

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
quiet GT JOEY

Tell Me It Aint Sooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Joey, Where Arrrrrrrre Youuuuuuuuu?

We Know Your Fear Of Flying, But Come On Drive Your Baby On Out. The Convention Will Not Be The Same Withouttttttt You!!!

Pony Up And Send Dave The $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Is the hourly rate on the nannys cheaper if you don't have kids?? As this is my second rally I would like to try two nannys at once this time. Camilo had a nice selection at the last rally and I picked out a fresh one still in the foil wrapper!!:banana :cheers :banana :cheers :banana

Chip

Hey Chip,
Don't want to be critical or anything, but those are last years girls, another year of wear and tear on them, maybe ok for the trade show circuit, but
their prime time viewing hours are over, they might be called 'reruns.':banana :willy :banana
Happy Easter!
Daniel

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Don't want to be critical or anything, but those are last years girls, another year of wear and tear on them, maybe ok for the trade show circuit, but their prime time viewing hours are over.

So true. We have a good year, drink some beer, add 10 pounds and it gives us character :thumbsup .

They add 10 pounds and they double their weight. At his new age, Chip might not be able to pick them up anymore :biggrin. But, I'm there for you buddy, and I'll be glad to help.

Last edited: