Ford GT National Rally 7 *Registration*! Who's in?

Scooter

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Chip ,
You're a number one guy in my book!
Andy and I have a 6 car transport booked from the northeast.Any one interested in car transport?
Pm me!
YEE HA !!!!Rally time !

Northeast? I live in the suburbs of Chicago how does this work??

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Scooter, if you have interest in going, and want to ship your car, talk to IndyGT. Usually we ship together with other midwest guys, but his year,since New Orleans is fairly close, I'm driving. We will have drivers and we will meet in Memphis. You are more than welcome to come to St. Louis and meet up and go together if you want to drive yourself. It's I-55 (the Stevenson) all the way down.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Won't let me book room for Oct 9th.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
99% sure I'm out. We have our side by side airfield event that weekend in Dallas.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
99% sure Im in. come on mullet Ill drag you side by side at the rally!

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
REgistration complete, hotel booked, we're in! The rally begins 3 days after the Houston Cobra Club's Fall Hill country weekend, so it will be a car-intensive week. Will sure be nice to go from open-cockpit neanderthal Cobra to A/C FGT. Mrs Texas Mongrel is probably going to drive the McLaren dow to NOLA too - hope I'll be able to play with it at the track!

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
I really want to go. Checking conflicts. But, Dave, I want to know what I need to do to have my name on the list in red:)

topshot

GT Owner
Feb 6, 2012
Metro Detroit, MIchigan
I am in..... looking forward to it
Kurt

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I just called the toll free number for the hotel & they didn't have the Rally info. Also on-line it won't allow you to reserve a room any earlier than Monday Oct 8. I just told Heidi we are sleeping in the GT again for Sunday Oct 7.

Ed

What is the block under? GT Rally? I called again to reserve a room & they are can't find the Rally block.

Ed

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Ed, I called them late last night and they were obviously having an issue. If you want to just book a room now, as soon as the sales staff is back on Monday I will call them and sort it out.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
I called the Hyatt and told them Ford GT Rally and they found the blocked rooms for Ford GT Event however if you tell them any date before the 10th then it doesn't come up as I am coming in on Tuesday so i told her the 9th but when I said Rally starts on the 10th she found the blocked rooms

Last edited:

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Dave -- Margaret and I are IN !!!! Made my payment today.. (CC worked). I will call the Hyatt on Monday since it seems there are a few issues that you need to resolve with them.

Looking forward to seeing all of you in NewOrleans...

AJB (andy)

JBG

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 25, 2006
Scottsdale
Road trip!! Count me in....

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
No problem booking the hotel yesterday on line through the above link.

We're booked starting the night of the 9th.

Just need to go do the event registration now:)

Jeff

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Yee ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Heavy sigh. Another trip between Flagstaff and NOLA. Again. This one should be a little more fun than the Katrina trips. Barry and Arlette (who is flying in).

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
Anybody driving from the West Coast to New Orleans?? I am!!! I plan to start from San Diego, CA. 92124 (401 miles) stay overnight in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area and stop at the Hampton Inn, Van Horn,TX.79855 (541.1 miles) and at the Best Western Plus, Schulenburg,TX 78956 (533.1 miles); Then on to Hyatt Regency, New Orleans,LA.70113 (441.3 miles).

Last edited:

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
I am fairly sure Ralphie and Jeff are driving....

ajb (andy)

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
99% sure Im in. come on mullet Ill drag you side by side at the rally!

Oh Really?

[video=youtube;EMfBmW4cApo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMfBmW4cApo[/video]

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Signed in and paid by PP. See you at the bar Frankie.