Status
Not open for further replies.

sr71

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2007
Calgary, Great White
Wonder where he found those extra horses for E-Bay?

Quite an ego that found those weak points in the GT and redesigned them.

Thanks DBK for giving Johnny-Jerry Springer-Bohmer the appropriate response.

MUTE...and....OFF

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
I got soooo happy for a second there when I saw a post by Mr. W. Mitty. I thought "Oh man, he got the Italia !!!!" and is posting a review against the F GT. Oh well I'll just a bit longer...haha

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
DBK,
We have a real great group of people.The Ford Gt brings out a passion that is unexplainable and unique !Here on the forum we have a group of some very special car junkies that I am proud to call my friends ! I look forward to seeing all my Gt buddies at the rally!
I,m with you .KEEP IT TIGHT !!!

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
A few thoughts:

I'm gonna try and keep this as short as possible.

I gave P.P.R and their crew a very short tryout to see if they could conduct themselves in a reasonable manner. My gut reaction to their initial internet videos said "Run. Run for your life." They ran a very fast time in Miami several months ago, so what the hell. I even sent their "C.E.O" Johnny Bohmer an email congratulating him.

That was before they came running into Ray Hofman's rig area with an assault rifle wielding goon, acted like a bunch of cry baby sore losers in real life and on the internet after their record got annihilated, and called several of our longstanding, reasonable, and legitimately good guy members liars. I severely underestimated them.

It really pisses me off that a person who has been flat out bullshitting like it's a highly paid profession would come on our site and insinuate that someone like Peak is a liar. Peak wasn't out telling people his car would go 300 mph when it had never even ran. He doesn't try and tell people he went 255 with 1100 hp. And best of all, Peak will never have some dipshit "security guard" run up on another group at a race with an assault rifle and two guns while toddlers are milling about. You're gonna cry that they won't give you data? If I were Peak, I'd be suing your dumb ass for intentional infliction of emotional distress for acting like a total ****ing gun-wielding moron in front of Ray's wife and child.

The Ford GT community is 99% really good guys. We've got a special mix of people in here. Did I mention none of us ever run up on anyone with an assault rifle at a track day? I don't care how fast your car is, if you are going to act like a total ****ing fool in the hopes of landing a reality TV show, see ya later. With that, you are out.

and that concludes the lesson for the day......

DBK = EL CAPITAN

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
I think it's hysterical (not the gun part) but their attitude on the internet. It completes the package, semi-rich douche-bag buys car and drives around talking tons of shit to anybody that will listen. Runs a phenomenal time at ONE event and thinks his shit don't stink. Then his time gets DESTROYED by another fully-rich guy (class act btw) and, once again, he starts talking shit to anybody that will listen. Of course nobody does he is totally butthurt. I fully expect them to blow that motor sky high at the next event they run. It is like a great movie, classic villain, charismatic good guy and lots of fast cars. I'd go see it.

Accufab drawing the line in the sand, is still my favorite part...THO SHALT NOT PASS!!

Love it, Give me more douche baggery, it's entertaining as hell.

we will sell you the whole seat, but you will only need the edge :lol

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
so youre telling me I cant bring my assault rifle to the next rally?:bored thats just not fair:bored can I bring my RPG?:rofl

damn, well that just sux :frown

i was hoping i could bring my .50 caliber machinegun to the next race :lol

i was even gonna mount it on the top of my GT :rofl

BIG-27762776scan0005.jpg

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Maybe one day we can have the rally in AZ.

Then we ALL can bring guns, and have a shoot out, like the good ol days, when we were kids, and played cowboys and indians.

GOD, I hope i just didn't offend someone..... well, this is AZ, i suppose we offend about everyone.

TOPIC CHANGE: - sorry I couldn't resist.
I can bring these guns & cannons. Never come to gun fight under powered.

attachment.php

good lord where in the hell did you find this hottie :eek tell this girl that there is enough love in my heart for her and my wife aka Mustang Sandy too :lol

i can only hope that she has enough love for Doc Holliday and me too :eek:ld:

Last edited:

Accufab

Mar 14, 2006
When you can't win, you can always quit and sell it on Ebay. Better go back to street racing. I already got my bullet proof vest for Texas. I'm disapointed now.

John

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
When you can't win, you can always quit and sell it on Ebay. Better go back to street racing. I already got my bullet proof vest for Texas. I'm disapointed now.

John

damn John you scared them out of the water :biggrin

somehow i dont think he'll picking a fight with anymore mod motor cars for a while, guess there is always room on viperalley:biggrin

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
damn, well that just sux :frown

i was hoping i could bring my .50 caliber machinegun to the next race :lol

i was even gonna mount it on the top of my GT :rofl

BIG-27762776scan0005.jpg

now thas what im talking about it, bring it!:lol

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Here's the real new World's record;
1. 4/25 Driving in Miami Mile/acting crazy with armed guard.
2. Getting beaten @ Miami Mile.
3. Talking smack on forum about bad timing, running better next time.
4. 5/7 Selling car to the highest online bidder.
5. Total capitulation in just two weeks.

Must be Visa "Priceless" ad in there somewhere...

Accufab

Mar 14, 2006
There sure is a little deception in that Ebay ad don't you think. Either way quitters are always looking for a reason to quit. Winners never quit despite what obvious obstacles are in their path. I guess the reality show got cancelled. There's always Jerry Springer.

John

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
I got soooo happy for a second there when I saw a post by Mr. W. Mitty. I thought "Oh man, he got the Italia !!!!" and is posting a review against the F GT. Oh well I'll just a bit longer...haha

That is a review even I want to read...:wink Gonna be awhile before us "normal" guys get one, but I won't let that discourage me.

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
Drama is a two way street lol

Aug 25, 2006
All of the BS aside IMO it is disappointing that he decided to step out of the arena; with a better attitude it could have been great fun and a benefit for all.

Takes care

Shadowman

Accufab

Mar 14, 2006
Having a civilized rivalry is always what's best for raising the bar at any type of competition. I like having a target on my back because it just makes me better. I work best under pressure and I haven't felt any yet. I think the goals that Ray has for his cars are attainable and will be fun getting there. There are always challenges to breaking new ground. At this level, attention to every detail is paramount to success and safety. This will be fun. Maybe we could get a group buy on bullet proof vests. It's crazy that the spectators are more at risk than the drivers.

John

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
:pop:pop:pop:pop:pop

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 19, 2007
Frankfort Ill
A question about safety. Does Ray's car or any of the other 200+mph cars have a full cage? It didn't appear from the footage that I have seen that the (white car) has much of any extra safty bars. I just ask because the NHRA cert guy was in my garage yesterday for a chassis recert of my top sportsman t-bird. I learned I now need a driveshaft loop within six inches of the rear of the shaft as well as the front loop which has been necessary forever. Also, my jungle gym of bars is only good to 2800# . I'm under that by a little, but I didn't know about the limits and I would need more bars to run at anything over 2800#. This allows me to run 250MPH max. I've only been 197. The othe safety concern I have seen is spectators/photographers at the big end of the mile run. A car out of control at these speeds could be very hard to get out of the way of.

Thanks,

Steve

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
A question about safety. Does Ray's car or any of the other 200+mph cars have a full cage? It didn't appear from the footage that I have seen that the (white car) has much of any extra safty bars. I just ask because the NHRA cert guy was in my garage yesterday for a chassis recert of my top sportsman t-bird. I learned I now need a driveshaft loop within six inches of the rear of the shaft as well as the front loop which has been necessary forever. Also, my jungle gym of bars is only good to 2800# . I'm under that by a little, but I didn't know about the limits and I would need more bars to run at anything over 2800#. This allows me to run 250MPH max. I've only been 197. The othe safety concern I have seen is spectators/photographers at the big end of the mile run. A car out of control at these speeds could be very hard to get out of the way of.

Thanks,

Steve

I'd also like to see HANS devices used. :willy

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Wow, They are up to $175 K on ebay. :eek

IMHO, 2nd place behind the Peak team is nothing to be ashamed of.

Status
Not open for further replies.