Not open for further replies.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
A few thoughts:

I'm gonna try and keep this as short as possible.

I gave P.P.R and their crew a very short tryout to see if they could conduct themselves in a reasonable manner. My gut reaction to their initial internet videos said "Run. Run for your life." They ran a very fast time in Miami several months ago, so what the hell. I even sent their "C.E.O" Johnny Bohmer an email congratulating him.

That was before they came running into Ray Hofman's rig area with an assault rifle wielding goon, acted like a bunch of cry baby sore losers in real life and on the internet after their record got annihilated, and called several of our longstanding, reasonable, and legitimately good guy members liars. I severely underestimated them.

It really pisses me off that a person who has been flat out bullshitting like it's a highly paid profession would come on our site and insinuate that someone like Peak is a liar. Peak wasn't out telling people his car would go 300 mph when it had never even ran. He doesn't try and tell people he went 255 with 1100 hp. And best of all, Peak will never have some dipshit "security guard" run up on another group at a race with an assault rifle and two guns while toddlers are milling about. You're gonna cry that they won't give you data? If I were Peak, I'd be suing your dumb ass for intentional infliction of emotional distress for acting like a total ****ing gun-wielding moron in front of Ray's wife and child.

The Ford GT community is 99% really good guys. We've got a special mix of people in here. Did I mention none of us ever run up on anyone with an assault rifle at a track day? I don't care how fast your car is, if you are going to act like a total ****ing fool in the hopes of landing a reality TV show, see ya later. With that, you are out.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Dave - so sorry you, Jason, Ray, and several others had to endure this. This is your house and a damn fine one at that. Don't worry for one nano second if the Welcome Mat isn't out for everyone. Good riddance to them.... let's get back to our usual jovial ways!

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I think it's hysterical (not the gun part) but their attitude on the internet. It completes the package, semi-rich douche-bag buys car and drives around talking tons of shit to anybody that will listen. Runs a phenomenal time at ONE event and thinks his shit don't stink. Then his time gets DESTROYED by another fully-rich guy (class act btw) and, once again, he starts talking shit to anybody that will listen. Of course nobody does he is totally butthurt. I fully expect them to blow that motor sky high at the next event they run. It is like a great movie, classic villain, charismatic good guy and lots of fast cars. I'd go see it.

Accufab drawing the line in the sand, is still my favorite part...THO SHALT NOT PASS!!

Love it, Give me more douche baggery, it's entertaining as hell.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Good riddance. Don't need any more nut jobs

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
so youre telling me I cant bring my assault rifle to the next rally?:bored thats just not fair:bored can I bring my RPG?:rofl

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Dave is of course on point as always.

Love it, Give me more douche baggery, it's entertaining as hell.

That's some serious linguistic finesse Mark !

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Hey Torrie...did Ray's car significantly bust the shit out of anything anyone has ever else ever run in the mile on it's first pass off the trailer on Thursday?

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Hey Torrie...did Ray's car significantly bust the shit out of anything anyone has ever else ever run in the mile on it's first pass off the trailer on Thursday?

Yes indeed. I was lucky enough to witness things that day I still try to comprehend in my mind each night when I attempt to stop the racket in my head and find sleep.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
so youre telling me I cant bring my assault rifle to the next rally?:bored thats just not fair:bored can I bring my RPG?:rofl

Just bring the GT. We all love seeing it! :wink

Accufab

Mar 14, 2006
Dave,

I guess sometimes it's best to give folks the boot rather that lower your standards of acceptable behavior. I hope you don't get shot. I hear Mr T is an excellent marksman. " I pity the fool that blocks me from the Ford GT Forum".

I heard a good joke the other day. The police called me the other day looking for one bad ass MF and a retard with a gun. They found me but they are still looking for the other guy.

Strangely the world is full of thugs and knuckleheads. One of them owns a GT making it the super rarest white and blue stripe GT on the planet owned by an idiot. How could you exclude someone like that?

Hopefully they will just get back to working on that mosquito killer and bring their A game to the next event and leave their mouth at home. I look forward to another beating of monumental proportions.

John

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Dave, simple advice. NEVER COMPROMISE. Well done. I applaud you.

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ

Maybe one day we can have the rally in AZ.

Then we ALL can bring guns, and have a shoot out, like the good ol days, when we were kids, and played cowboys and indians.

GOD, I hope i just didn't offend someone..... well, this is AZ, i suppose we offend about everyone.

TOPIC CHANGE: - sorry I couldn't resist.
I can bring these guns & cannons. Never come to gun fight under powered.

Attachments

• stacykeibler.jpg
    stacykeibler.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 951

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
DBK, please stop giving MAD in NC ideas. Maybe I'll forget about the hemorrhoidectomy now.

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
For me, the most pleasant and unexpected benefit of owning a GT is the camaraderie among what is a very small group of owners. Even more pleasing is the fact that for the most part, the GT guys I have met are articulate, humorous, adventurous, interesting and accomplished people. Good people. I don't post much here, but I've been a loyal reader, supporter and general fan of the site and the fantastic guys who hang out here since the very early days. I consider this to be an oasis from my other life, (lawyering) which involves its share of controversy, disputes, cross allegations and prevarication.

It was, therefore, with a sense of increasing incredulity that I read of the events in Miami. There are times when even responding to certain behavior gives it a dignity that it does not deserve. In such cases, and where a person's true colors become apparent, simply refusing to continue the discussion is the only solution. I think I speak for all of us when I applaud DBK's decision to *ahem* turn off the mic and invite another act on stage. Life's too short to give any more air time to the bombastic and ungentlemanly conduct of the lowest common denominator.

I suppose if we want any more of it we can simply turn on the idiot box and watch MTV...:thumbsdow

Kip Ewing

CF Vendor
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 23, 2007
Suburban Detroit
No kidding

Dave is of course on point as always.

That's some serious linguistic finesse Mark !

Dave sent me some photos of this nonsense.
I just couldn't believe it.
On point, indeed......................................

Some people forget what this stuff is about and how to go about doing it.

Bravo Ray, Jason and crew.

ObeyMyFast!

GT Owner's son
May 5, 2009
San Diego
Well handled! :cheers

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
+ 1 Dave

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
DBK - :thumbsup
bsmeter.gif

Last edited:

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Adios MF. Good riddance. Maybe he'll do us all a favor and go buy a Celica.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Adios MF. Good riddance. Maybe he'll do us all a favor and go buy a Celica.

Now that was funny -- and on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.