5th Annual Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale GT Dinner.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Sweet! Guess what I'm doing awake at 3 am...

Changing diapers :)

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Great time.

Thank you Chip, you did a fantastic job! :thumbsup

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas

cleaning your bike?

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.

If it's what I think it is... and you're on the Forum... GET OFF!
Lady Moose

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
As usual, it was a great dinner - the venue was smashing, the service was stellar, and it was wonderful seeing some of our old friends and meeting/making new ones! The dinners happen only a couple times a year and are well worth the cost, regardless of what one eats or drinks (and Chip didn't even mention the armed security he arranges for our parked GTs at his events - but let's not go there again. This thread is about the annual BJ Dinner and it was a smashing success - as usual). For our Eastern bretheren - it was a chilly 57 degree evening when we gathered. Not a cloud in the sky with a nearly full moon. The GTs were parked in a semi-circle out front and I believe we had one of every color. I hope someone got a photo of them. We had members from Canada, Pennsylvania, California, Washington, Ohio... it was a great mix of seasoned and new members.

We stayed out late and now... Hi Ho, Hi Ho, off to work I go
Lady Moose

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Gino, I hope no one goes shopping with your wife! You spoil her way too much. I look forward to seeing you in the future, no matter what the cost.

Which reminds me, did you put in a bid on the Godfather's house there on Staten Island?

Frank, you are so spot on in regards to the shopping..............It would be my pleasure for some fun times together again, as we do enjoy your company. They sold that house from under me...(lol)

I am very glad that this turn out went the way it did, and that everyone had a great time.............a special thank you to the individuals that always stick their neck out on the chopping block....

H

HHGT

Is she in Labor? Good luck...

P.S. Chage my freeking Avatar :lol

Colton74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Thanks to all who organized and made last nights dinner a great success. Really enjoyed meeting the people and the fantastic venue. Couldnt have been more impressed.

Steve

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
What a night! Thanks Chip! The new place looks awesome, service was great and the food was delicious. Best of all it was great to meet some new owners, and catch up with many old friends.

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
Once again Chip organized and pulled off an event that we all enjoyed. Great conversations with great people in a great place with great food and a great MMM to top it off! Chip, please accept my personal thanks for all you do to keep this community alive and well!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Is she in Labor? Good luck...

P.S. Chage my freeking Avatar :lol

if thats the case than he is paying for what he did in 3am 9 months ago! :)

H

HHGT

if thats the case than he is paying for what he did in 3am 9 months ago! :)

A lot of payback for 3 minutes worth of work.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona

Gentlemen,

Not payback, a lifetime payoff of the type of love that can only exist for a child. Audrey Bannister, 8 lbs 3 oz, received a special toast last night at our event and I look forward to seeing her soon. Congratulations Francesca and Dave!

Chip

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California

You are working on getting a BMW avatar too.

Congrats to DBK and Francesca and little Audrey!

BM SoCal

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 2, 2009
Orange County, CA
Chip, thanks so much for putting the event together. The venue was just great and dinner and the drinks were just perfect. Great meeting all of you. Brian

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
I just flew in from Phoenix (and boy are my arms tired). Thanks Chip for organizing a great dinner. It was nice to meet some forum members that I had not plus catch up with a few I had met before. My son and I had a good day yesterday at Barrrett-Jackson, and an uneventful trip home. I really liked the Scottsdale area.

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
CHIP - Great dinner! And I'd especially like to thank the ladies at our table for talking me into trying the 'sticky buns'! Not good for my waistline - but great going down.

I thought I'd post some "funky" pics I took using "Hipstamatic" App on my iPhone. Enjoy.

photo.JPG
photo02.JPG
photo04.JPG
photo05.JPG
photo11.JPG

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
photo06.JPG
photo07.JPG