Watch Your Inbox

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
What a beautiful love letter... Very grateful-- Thank you Ford!!!

Micah442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 24, 2018
Got a no also. I was too young and broke to buy a new GT back in 05/06. I really wanted to be a original owner of such a machine that the NFGT is.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Woohoooooo Omera and I heading to dinner and celebrate We're in to !!!!!!
So very happy to be so fortunate

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
I'm rejected again. the "No list" for me. what a bummer for so many reasons. uuuggghh

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Just as a personal opinion, 3 years is a long time to expect any kind of consistency in a global marketplace. A million different things can happen, but I've always been skeptical of the ability of a variety of performance cars to be sold outside the U.S due to an endless number of regulatory (and other) issues. Porsche and Ford got screwed with emissions timelines and had to blast out EU cars to meet a hard end date last year. I do believe that is supposed to happen again at some point. AMG One is behind schedule due to emissions delay. Valkyrie needs 36 spark plugs to meet emissions. Going the other direction, multiple major cars coming to the U.S can only be imported as show and display. China is...China.

I'm not saying it's not over, I'm just sayin a lot can change, and if there's one thing I can guarantee it's that one way or another, there will be attrition on the existing customer list before production is complete.

medici78

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2006
El Paso, TX
Got my reply today. Let's just say the wife wasn't too thrilled when I told her how much the next big household purchase is gonna cost. 😝

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I got a "yes". Thank you to Ford and to everybody here for all of the encouragement and support. I am rooting for all of the rest of you!

Awesome! I’m so happy for you!

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Just got the email... We are very grateful to be selected. Thank you Ford.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Looks like forum is being well represented with allocations again.
Congrats to all with more to come hopefully

Roger Howell

GT Owner
Apr 11, 2016
Yorktown, VA
Bummer I'm not going to be a new Ford GT owner :(

Just received following e-mail today Wed Mar 27, 2019 from The Ford GT Team:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dear Roger,

Thank you for your interest and enthusiasm for the Ford GT.

Unfortunately, the demand has surpassed our very limited production, and we will not be able to fulfill your request.

Thank you again for sharing your passion for Ford and the Ford GT.

Regards,

The Ford GT Team
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Woohoooooo Omera and I heading to dinner and celebrate We're in to !!!!!!
So very happy to be so fortunate
Where’ve you guys been?!

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
I’ve had an enjoyable afternoon receiving texts and calls from happy people. So glad that a chunk of our Forum members are making the cut. I can tell you that, in the words of Tom Petty, the waiting is the hardest part, but it’s worth it!

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Got my reply today. Let's just say the wife wasn't too thrilled when I told her how much the next big household purchase is gonna cost. 😝
Been there, done that. LOL

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Feeling very blessed today. What a lifelong journey that words cannot describe how lucky and thankful I am to be included with the chance to share Fords muscle on the streets in years to come. Thank you to all the members and friends I've made along the way.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Congrats to those selected! Im happy for you all!
On the other hand I am saddened for my friends who did not get chosen.........

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
DENIED..... AGAIN.. congrats to everyone who are getting the last round of cars.

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Seem to be a pretty good number of Forum folks getting cars. I haven't met all, but certainly recognize most of the Forum names.

Congratulations to you all!!! Lucky B******s!!!!:)

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
Congratulations to those deserving. I was deemed unworthy again but am delighted those on the forum who will use and enjoy these fine vehicles will be allowed to do so. Happy motoring!

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
I'm speechless... Been walking around the office in disbelief. Thank You Ford for the opportunity and the congratulations letter I received today!!!! WOW!!!

oceanside gt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Oceanside, CA
Congrats to all those that have been chosen! I hope that a huge percentage of allocations are awarded to members of the Ford GT Forum!

Unfortunately I received the NO letter. Thank you to Ford for considering my application.