Watch Your Inbox

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Sounds like appropriate allocation, at least for those of us who are meat and potatoes and Ford GT men.:lol

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
......several are confirmed to be going to the cultural hotbed that is Idaho.

That's the place SteveA was telling me about. There is no zoning, building permits/entitlements necessary and some local guy with a helicopter deliveries your groceries for you. I'm gonna' have to look into that place! :wink

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
I'm not sure they'll want to break that info down, but I'll ask. I also don't believe geographic distribution played any role considering several are confirmed to be going to the cultural hotbed that is Idaho.

Just meant it from the point of view of where they end up. I'm sure Detroit will have more than other cities. Houston should also be up there as well. I know we have at least 4 down here, 2 in Stormcats and Brooks' county (broward ) and at least two in Miami.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yeah, Detroit will have a ton. Our local Cars & Coffee will be like Ford GT central. I'm glad several of the people who worked on the car in one capacity or another will have the opportunity to buy it.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
As long as they go to most of the 57 states.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Yeah, Detroit will have a ton. Our local Cars & Coffee will be like Ford GT central. I'm glad several of the people who worked on the car in one capacity or another will have the opportunity to buy it.
+1

Vince H

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Any idea when first cars will be available? Waiting for first tests from automotive journals!

Cobraguy

GT Owner
Rejected and dejected....

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Guessing Raj is getting one...

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Sounds like appropriate allocation, at least for those of us who are meat and potatoes and Ford GT men.:lol

Guess they like Jambalaya too.:rofl:facepalm:

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I'm not sure they'll want to break that info down, but I'll ask. I also don't believe geographic distribution played any role considering several are confirmed to be going to the cultural hotbed that is Idaho.

Sure hope the trunk holds at least a bushel.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
That's the place SteveA was telling me about. There is no zoning, building permits/entitlements necessary and some local guy with a helicopter deliveries your groceries for you. I'm gonna' have to look into that place! :wink

Come on up for a look round, you're always welcome.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
So far i know that polito ford in Lindsay has rec' d one by dealer principal and maybe one in Barrie.
Also heard that the person who buys a lot of cars for Drake also rec'd an allocation. Not sure if he is just a car dealer or has a dealership.

We didn't make the cut in Ottawa. But hopeful for next time maybe. Which Canadian dealerships got an allocation do you know? Oliver and Pam

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
As long as they go to most of the 57 states.

Too funny!

WildWest

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2016
Idaho
My husband and I were selected. We are from Idaho and are thrilled to be included in this once in a lifetime opportunity. "Thank you" to the administrators for approving my membership to this forum, we look forward to reading through all the posts!

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
My husband and I were selected. We are from Idaho and are thrilled to be included in this once in a lifetime opportunity. "Thank you" to the administrators for approving my membership to this forum, we look forward to reading through all the posts!

Congratulations and welcome. You will not find a better group of owners anywhere. Hope to see you both at one of our events in the future.

Vince H

WildWest

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2016
Idaho
Congratulations and welcome. You will not find a better group of owners anywhere. Hope to see you both at one of our events in the future.

Vince H
Thank you...we will definitely attend all the events after this fall. This years gathering in Austin is not possible for us as our son plays college football and he is a senior, it's his final season so we cannot miss any games.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Welcome to the forum from one "Idahoian" to another! I believe that makes 4 for our little state unless Edsel parks his out here as well the 5. Go Vandals?

WildWest

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2016
Idaho
Welcome to the forum from one "Idahoian" to another! I believe that makes 4 for our little state unless Edsel parks his out here as well the 5. Go Vandals?

Thanks for the welcome! Our son attends the College of Idaho, so our battle cry is Go Yotes!!! :)

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Welcome WildWest to the best forum on the net! Hope to see you next year at one of our events!

Ed