Updates on your 2005-2006 Ford GT, What have you done lately?

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Drove my Quicksilver today (yeah I've been neglecting her) and had a hoot- put about 130 miles on her
These cars are so damn fun to drive so need to do so much more often

Reactions: Ed Sims

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
2-15-2006 Purchased and ordered my GT.

A few years and a few miles - it still brings nods, smiles, OK's and High 5's. Every time I drive it.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
These are high quality upgrade products

Reactions: steved57

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Back on June 19 I posted a picture of probably the lowest mileage on a 2006 Ford GT in existence! The Canadian 🇨🇦 GT just arrived this morning to my friends collection and it is beautiful. It has 7km on it and is still in its wrappings. It was never serviced by the delivering Dealer just checked out at the owners house and put into his collection and NEVER driven. It was pushed into the trailer and rolled out and the new owner drove it into his building for about 50 feet. It was ordered with every option available for a Canadian built GT in a great color. The vehicle had to have the air bag recalls done in Customs so it could come into the USA. The new owner doesn’t even want the axle bolts recall done on it because it would have to be taken to the dealership. Enjoy this beauty, IT Is Rare!

Attachments

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Additional Pictures:

Attachments

Reactions: digman1 and RPM217

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Last ones. Had 1.8 miles on it before it went into Customs for 30 days quarantine then to shipper!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: digman1

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Gave it a sponge bath and put some shine on the paint. Full tank of gas a bit later today. Ready for a long drive - with no particalar destination in mind. :cool:

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
The 05,06 Ford GT never gets old!
It's the quintessential supercar!
IT'S THE ONE!!

Reactions: tmcphail

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
My 2005 is filthy and needs a bath. I drove it to work 3 days this week. Still a joy to drive 14 years on!

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Cruised the Hot Wheels Car show today in my 05 GT. Picture taken at least 30 times.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Drove my 2005 Yellow GT to my 60 year high school class reunion yesterday. Bunch of old people there. The GT makes me feel about 25 driving on the twisty back roads of Missouri.
Wow! 60 year reunion! That's awesome. I drove about 900 miles round trip to my 30th reunion. Fun times!

GTinTN

Jan 17, 2019
Brentwood, TN
Drove mine to the local Cars and Coffee event this morning and it drew lots of attention. The most common question is about the holes in the seats and are they comfortable? Second most asked question is how fast have you taken it? Lots of nice folks interested in cars and admiring the variety at a CnC!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Looks like our '05 - '06 Ford GT's are a Ford Fan Car Show Favorite!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL

Yes, nice pic of AJB and his car.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
wow - thanks for posting ! I had never seen this picture of my car along with Myself and Gene Nelson also from Ford Motor Co.
This was only a few weeks before the Road Atlanta race.
andy (ajb)

sahlman

Ford GT Team Alumni
Jul 21, 2011
Verona, WI
Seems like its time for some of our Ahlman Performance Ohlins TTX's for your FGT to put the power down and carve corners better than ever....right Specracer, EdSims, Roketman, Vince, Terry, etc?!

Pic_AP_FGTOhlins_200120.JPG

Reactions: Ed Sims and JWZ

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Yes, Im a big fan of this shock upgrade!

right Specracer,

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI

We do this ever year at M1 Concourse. 2020 should have several NGT additions to the lineup.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Seems like its time for some of our Ahlman Performance Ohlins TTX's for your FGT to put the power down and carve corners better than ever....right Specracer, EdSims, Roketman, Vince, Terry, etc?!I
I can say the Ahlman Ohlins are the only shocks to have for the '05-06 GT. They are fantastic on the road & track.

Ed

Reactions: sahlman

Mr.Charger

GT Owner
Dec 11, 2019
Germany, Hamburg
Gurney Eagle coil covers- hey, if this works I may have finally figured out how to post a photo!
Hey congrats I still try hard but doesn’t work :-(